Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Celestia Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
When Celestia is released, will the new Schools be available to people that don't have access to Celestia? Because some of the symbols for the new Schools look really cool, and I'm almost finished with Mooshu. Please post

Kyle Shadowstaff
Lvl 39 Necromancer

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
um i think this one may be a no brainer. In every world there is new gear and in krok there is a new school (well balance) you dont get access unless you cheat and have someone take you there or you level to that world.

I dont think Celestia will be different just because lower level wizards are curious. The world that was made for all levels was GH Celestia is the NEXT world not a side world - at least that is my understanding.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
As Celestia opens after the completion of Dragonspyre and raises the level cap to 60, the new schools are going to be Grandmaster.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
TwinkleJinx wrote:
As Celestia opens after the completion of Dragonspyre and raises the level cap to 60, the new schools are going to be Grandmaster.
Oh cut it out with the rumors, you dont know the new schools are going to be for grandmasters only, they may very well be in celestia and they may very well be in ravenwood, if they are in celestia there will more then likely be trainers in ravenwood like they did with balance and death. I am not saying all this is true bit if I was the designer I would make it this way but they probably have something more magical out there then I could ever conjure up.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009