Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Tours help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
If you are doing the quest Wizard tours and you are walking to the boss for the obsidian chest and the boss is locked, then this is for you. Here are the ways to get to these guys. For gobblestone, beat colossos bulivard. For the mu shu one, go to http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Forest_Foray . Hope that helps

-sbs5000

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
hi could you help me with something? i need the chest in the ancient burial grounds i have the mossback quests and i have done some and now i have get a quest from him in shirataki temple but he is'nt in there please help.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
bqsto wrote:
hi could you help me with something? i need the chest in the ancient burial grounds i have the mossback quests and i have done some and now i have get a quest from him in shirataki temple but he is'nt in there please help.

You should start your own thread.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
bqsto wrote:

Use the site I reported and go back as far as you can go. That is how I did it.