Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minotaur Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
hi i was wondering who drops the minotaur pet because one of my friends has a minotaur pet and i don't know who or what drops it? please if you know please tell me.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
yes, youki does drop it. youki is in a seemingly unenterable house in a dead end. I dont really know if you can just go in, or if you have to have a quest to beat him. I have just teleported to friends there.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
There isn't a quest for Youkai, he's a hidden boss in the Tree of Life instance. His hut is at the far end of the map from the entrance, on the far side of a red arched bridge. He's got a huge number of possible drops, the Minotaur pet's one of the rarer ones. Good luck!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
matt6557 wrote:
hi i was wondering who drops the minotaur pet because one of my friends has a minotaur pet and i don't know who or what drops it? please if you know please tell me.
youkai

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
i have the same problum but until i found out minotaur has to be epic to use its spell i gave up btw youkai is right next to oakheart also he drops really good loot.