Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets are cute! :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
hello to all the pet lovers out there :D :) 8) :P please respond to this message if you love your pet tell me why you love your pet too :-)

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
407394A wrote:
hello to all the pet lovers out there :D :) 8) :P please respond to this message if you love your pet tell me why you love your pet too :-)
i have a hydra i think he is soo cute with tree heads and i love him because i am a proud grandmaster who loves his spells admires his teacheers and will work hard to gain acces and didnt port to omeone if i hadnt unlocked the area

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
407394A wrote:

I love my storm cat. He is always happy. He is never scared of other wizards.

Community Leader
Survivor
May 16, 2010
I have an Ianthine spectre that I got on the second try. I think he is cute because of his dance! although he does not like the cannon game. When ever i launch him he hisses at me

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I love the heck hound on my newbie Fire wizard. Training provided an increase in fire accuracy! More training got it up to a plus 3. :)

This has not helped the level one firecat, strangely enough.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Thanks for all the people who replied I like my pet mander the most! Her name is Lady Nala she dances by clapping and cheering! 8)

Defender
May 21, 2009
Hi there I think pets are pretty cute too. I love all of my pets but my favorite is my Queen Spider ( I think thats what she is called?? She is the rainbowy spider ) Her name is Queen Isabella and the reason why I love the most is because she is such a pretty spider. I mean you goota admit most spiders aren't pretty but I think mine is. I also love my Satyr King Midnight, I LOVE how he dances btw. Peace and thank you for reading :D

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
My favorite pet is my black cat. He runs - like a dog. His little attack dance makes me smile. He never fails to attack and he protects me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

(but don't tell my other pets, they get jealous) :( :( :(

I also like my Stormzilla because he does a cute little dance as he claps his paws/hands. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh!!! Now I'm in trouble because the other 112 pets are jealous!!!

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I know all f the pets are cute. :D Well my four favorites are definently my jade hound ( just got it ) second i love my storm cat and it's card third i like the fire bats because they have those big ears which are SO CUTE :D and i like my death bat cause it looks cool.
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Grandmaster Life
Pet Hunter

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
bobbyfly123 wrote:
407394A wrote:
i have a hydra i think he is soo cute with tree heads and i love him because i am a proud grandmaster who loves his spells admires his teacheers and will work hard to gain acces and didnt port to omeone if i hadnt unlocked the area
pets rock i have a epic it rock :)