Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Slots - Should More Be Added?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
Hello Powers-that-Be,

I love to craft. I think it was a great addition to the game. There are a few things I would change about it, and I'd like to make the case here for one of those things: Reviewing the allotted cool-down timers. I would like to propose that each table be allotted timers, starting with one for a Novice Crafter, 2 for Apprentice and Initiate, and 3 for Adept and Master for a total of 12 slots for Master Craftsman wizards owning all four tables.

Here is why:

1) People who like to craft, like to make a variety of things -- cards, snacks, housing items, and gear.
2) Crafting the larger, harder items SHOULD have a longer cool-down, but lack of timers discourages making multiple things. Juggling whether to make three pet snacks or two snacks and a housing item makes me crazy.
3) If each TABLE had it's own cool-downs, then wizards who make pet snacks wouldn't have to wait to craft treasure cards or transmute reagents just because they made some Rice Wispies.
4) There are rumors that soon we'll be able to craft pets, and that's going to add a whole 'nother set of recipes and worries.

Maybe this would be a programming nightmare, I don't know. I only know that the three cool-down timers are NOT ENOUGH! You made the game crafting fun and challenging, but hobbled us with these timer slots. It would be really great if there was a way to fix it.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I agree, they should add more, and something special for masters.
My problem is even if I have a slot I can't use it because my countdown clock is always broke and not running at all! I have emailed them about this and they reset it, and I craft something, and guess what? broke again and not counting down. ughhh.
This new gh house is a great idea and keeps us grands busy with something to do, but not if your slot is broke all the time :(
More slots please, and ones that work :)
Kimberly SpiritBreeze-Grandmaster Balance-Master Artisan