Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Does the Malistaire situation really make sense? I mean, first of all, the only thing "bad" he was doing was trying to summon the dragon titan to bring his wife back, but honestly, ISN'T HE DEATH? HE COULD HAVE EASILY BROUGHT HER BACK! and if his wife was LIFE, she could have healed herself... unless i'm mistaken...

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Well from what I remember of the story line, the summoning of the Dragon Titan is supose to bring about the end of the spiral because no one has been able to control it, not even the original elders of the spiral. The Dragon Titan only wants the destruction of the spiral, thats why the elders incased him in stone to prevent that from happening. Also, by the story line, even if the Dragon Titan was awaken and was able to be controled, it wouldnt be able to bring Sylvia back to life because of the natural law's of the spiral.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
MSS11 wrote:
Does the Malistaire situation really make sense? I mean, first of all, the only thing "bad" he was doing was trying to summon the dragon titan to bring his wife back, but honestly, ISN'T HE DEATH? HE COULD HAVE EASILY BROUGHT HER BACK! and if his wife was LIFE, she could have healed herself... unless i'm mistaken...
no one can heal themselves when tey are dead and if your thinking how we can get healed in a duel its cause were defeated in a battle not mudererd

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Well his wife is dead, so too late to heal herself. (She wasn't mostly dead - she was all dead. )

In his attempt to get her back, Mallistaire turned her into a wraith also.

I guess since he is evil, he tried evil ways to try to be with her again.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Survivor
May 16, 2010
Its too bad that malistare had to be the final boss and not like some other teacher. It would have been cool to have malistare currently teaching the Death school.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
well, unless he DIDNT use the dragon titan, it would all make sense. However, i guess you really cant heal a person. very good point. and she wasn't murdered, lol

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
drakonio wrote:
Well from what I remember of the story line, the summoning of the Dragon Titan is supose to bring about the end of the spiral because no one has been able to control it, not even the original elders of the spiral. The Dragon Titan only wants the destruction of the spiral, thats why the elders incased him in stone to prevent that from happening. Also, by the story line, even if the Dragon Titan was awaken and was able to be controled, it wouldnt be able to bring Sylvia back to life because of the natural law's of the spiral.

Thats how i remember it also. The Dragon Titan is meant to destory the Spiral. Due to the pure laws of nature, Death cannot be overcomed completely, so Malistaire turned Sylvia into a Wraith. Even Malistaire, the old Death Professor, should've known that Death cannot be reversed.