Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has anyone had this bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
I was fighting the baron and had it so he had one hit left on him (183) and his minion had 0 and was still 'there'. As I cast my spell that would kill the baron and end the fight suddenly I died. I was teleported to the commons and had 1 health. I had 896 when this had happened. I am quite upset about this since I was soloing him and am only level 16 and it is quite difficult. Just wondering if anyone else had this type of bug before?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
Arenlor wrote:
I was fighting the baron and had it so he had one hit left on him (183) and his minion had 0 and was still 'there'. As I cast my spell that would kill the baron and end the fight suddenly I died. I was teleported to the commons and had 1 health. I had 896 when this had happened. I am quite upset about this since I was soloing him and am only level 16 and it is quite difficult. Just wondering if anyone else had this type of bug before?

Yes this happened to me also one of the first days of the Halloween event.
I started a support ticket through the help section at left side of this forum and sent them some additional files they asked for but have not heard what the final resolution was. I am guessing nothing since it happened to you just yesterday.
I was able to go back in and reply the instance and finish it, but was a bit frustrating to have to repeat it when I was almost done.
Please submit a support ticket to encourage KI to look at this further.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Yea this bug occurs when you get an enemy to 0 health exactly. It "stays there" i believe it might be the same with chracters

Survivor
May 23, 2008
Had a similar experience with a group of 4 level 12's on the baron... As I understand it there is a known bug when a mob reaches exactly zero hits.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
This has happened to me several times. And, once I started watching for it, it's true that it seemed to be related to an attack that brings the monster to exactly O health. Doesn't happen very often but can be frustrating when it does.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
This is an old bug from beta that I thought was fixed (has not happened to me since release). They may have reintroduced it with the Halloween patch

Administrator
Thanks for all of your input wizards! I will go ahead and have this sent over to our higher wizards for more investigation.

Keep up all the good work :)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
I encountered this bug a lot lately, but not at the baron. It also happens when the enemy is left with minus 1 health. Let me explain.
With my balance wizard, when i have 4 pips, a blade up and a trap at the enemy and i use judgement, i do a damage of
4*100 (4 pips judgement) *1.3 (hex trap 30%) *1.25 (blade) *1.04 (4% hit from gear)=676 damage.
At this moment, my wizard is facing a lot of 675 health enemies. So i encounter the bug a lot lately.
Just finished a fight, the minion was 675 health so he was defeated. He was no longer visible but his ring was still lit and he kept getting pips. After almst every round, the game paused. After i defeated the boss (aiuchi), i ended up at the jade palace with 1 health. So yeah the bug is still there. Someone made a booboo.
If enemy.health <1 then enemy=defeated