Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lack of Scrap Iron In Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
There is to little scrap iron in Marleybone! There is plentiful of cat tails there, but I hardly ever find any scrap iron, and because of the lack of scrap iron, I haven't even finish the crafter quest there, and I am in Dragon Spire, the world where you defeat Malistair! Who agrees with me!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
fces1 wrote:
There is to little scrap iron in Marleybone! There is plentiful of cat tails there, but I hardly ever find any scrap iron, and because of the lack of scrap iron, I haven't even finish the crafter quest there, and I am in Dragon Spire, the world where you defeat Malistair! Who agrees with me!

You must be adventuring in a different game world than I am, as I have over a dozen crafters who have gone through MB and with an awareness of where it might be, I always end up leaving with more than I need. I would suggest you read the many posts on these boards that have suggestions on how to find this reagent.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17416

Also, it helps to switch realms at a point with more than one spawn, e.g. Timothy Lockpick for Scrap Iron.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Go the Chelsea (spelling might be wrong) Court, use the teleports and realm hop. I got all my scrap in two nights doing this. The first time I crafted it was nightmare getting scrap iron. This time it was a breeze. There are lots of threads on these boards about this subject. That is where I got the Chelsea Court idea.

Good luck! :-D

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer