Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

differnt way of fighting

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
ok i posted something like this but i'm changing it enough so that its differnt.

so you know all about the turn bassed fighting, and thats cool and all but i really hate waiting for the rest of my team to figure out what they want to use. and i admit yes that is sometimes me so i'm not saying shorten the time.

what i'm thinking is that their is no turn bassed fighting thing and that with your mouse you can aim your attack. over friendlys (like other players unless in a pvp then it would be against the opposing team) the circle would turn green to indicate that this guy is on your side and you cant attack him.

over enimies the cirlce would turn red to show that it is a enemy and that he is avalible to attack.

this option would of course be optional because not everyone would like other people walking by and casting a spell to kill the monster your fighting.

this way anyone number of people could help fight a boss or monster. dungeon doors would be open so long as a person has unlocked the dungeon.

but since this is completly differnt from the normal turn based system their would have to be seperate servers for those players that would like to use this system. this is just a example of what the realms could be called, freefight 1, free fight 2, ect. ect.

i have 3 grand masters and i still find the game fun but the turn bassed system is getting a little old.

as for the cards. simply hit the F key while in a area where monsters walk around the streets and the cards will apear on the sides of the screen. as for the pips they would kinda recharge at the top of the screen like 1 every 2 seconds.

well if you like this idea or have idea on improving this idea pls post

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
conorjak7 wrote:
ok i posted something like this but i'm changing it enough so that its differnt.

so you know all about the turn bassed fighting, and thats cool and all but i really hate waiting for the rest of my team to figure out what they want to use. and i admit yes that is sometimes me so i'm not saying shorten the time.

what i'm thinking is that their is no turn bassed fighting thing and that with your mouse you can aim your attack. over friendlys (like other players unless in a pvp then it would be against the opposing team) the circle would turn green to indicate that this guy is on your side and you cant attack him.

over enimies the cirlce would turn red to show that it is a enemy and that he is avalible to attack.

this option would of course be optional because not everyone would like other people walking by and casting a spell to kill the monster your fighting.

this way anyone number of people could help fight a boss or monster. dungeon doors would be open so long as a person has unlocked the dungeon.

but since this is completly differnt from the normal turn based system their would have to be seperate servers for those players that would like to use this system. this is just a example of what the realms could be called, freefight 1, free fight 2, ect. ect.

i have 3 grand masters and i still find the game fun but the turn bassed system is getting a little old.

as for the cards. simply hit the F key while in a area where monsters walk around the streets and the cards will apear on the sides of the screen. as for the pips they would kinda recharge at the top of the screen like 1 every 2 seconds.

well if you like this idea or have idea on improving this idea pls post

Well it kinda reminds me of a present MMORPG that I played for years. Which basicly was a PVE/PVP at any giving time. Which was fun. But I can see a problem with this, is giving the ability of everybody, and anybody to attack what you are, I can see complaints going out like crazy of a term called KS'n or Kill Stealing. People are never happy when someone, or a group of someone's Kill Steal their target or targets.

Defender
May 09, 2009
people already steal other peoples targets in normal turn based fighting.

even if they dont use my idea people will still kill other people targets because either there mute or they are inconsiderate to others.