Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

false reporting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
hey guys ok so one day i was doing ranked pvp with a person i didnt know and he said to let him win and i said no and he said that he will gift me gold so i said ok where is the gold and he said i will give it to you after it wont let me gift and i said you will just port away and he said he wont and then i said i dont trust you then he offered to give me his user name and pass word! i told him no and then he said you are evil i gonna report you, after i beat him. and he did and i was like what did i do thats false reporting you can get suspended for that. and he said what i say is true and then i said ok then what did i do and he kept ignoring the question so i ported away and i know that kingsisle will investigate but it really gets on my nerves that someone reported me for beating them in pvp.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
raptor156 wrote:
hey guys ok so one day i was doing ranked pvp with a person i didnt know and he said to let him win and i said no and he said that he will gift me gold so i said ok where is the gold and he said i will give it to you after it wont let me gift and i said you will just port away and he said he wont and then i said i dont trust you then he offered to give me his user name and pass word! i told him no and then he said you are evil i gonna report you, after i beat him. and he did and i was like what did i do thats false reporting you can get suspended for that. and he said what i say is true and then i said ok then what did i do and he kept ignoring the question so i ported away and i know that kingsisle will investigate but it really gets on my nerves that someone reported me for beating them in pvp.

He offered to give you his Username, and password? That right their is a Violation on him. KI clearly states at the beginning of the log in Screen. "It is a Violation to give out your username or password to anybody, this may result in a ban on account."

So his account best get banned, or KI is breaking their own rule. GRATS! on beating him in PVP, he is just a soar loser and wants things handed to him for nothing. Boy, I can not stand people that want things for nothing in any MMORPG.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
He was trying to scam you. He can't gift you gold anyway.

When he offered to give you his name and password, you should have reported him for that.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
dont worry, he will probably get banned for offering to give you user and pass. so dont worry

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
no onr offered me the password or username but that incident happened to me twice.... one day i pvp this guy and my friend ported and cheered me on then the other guy friend ported and my friend and the other guy friend started arguing and my friend said insulting things to the guy he was arguing with and i was staying out of it and i think my friend insulted my opponent.... i managed to smash the guy but right after that one of those two guys (not my friend) reported me( my opponent was staying quiet the whole time) and i was wondering what did i get reported for... and one day my friend reported me cause i deleted him cause he kept saying stuff...( he apologized and now he on my friend list again)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
to raptor156(nice name by the way)= he was just a sore loser! he was being a baby cause he lost. you should report anyone who reports you for beating them in pvp. he deserves severaly more whoppings by the way. i hope he keeps on losing in pvp if he keeps up that attitude. he wanted to get things for free without actually EARNING it.

Amber N. see you in the spiral! if i ever find out your name.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
raptor156 wrote:

there is a file on your computer that ki gets when you are reported, it contains all that was said during the offense. if you said nothing, then you are in the clear. if the person reporting you said everything, then it should be a case of false reporting and language. it's up to ki to decide what punishment is required.
on the other hand, what good is his password and username going to do for you?