Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buy back training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
I would really really like some feedback regarding this, from some one in a position to actually know what is going to happen!

I would like the opportunity to buy back training points - i would be happy to use crowns to do this, i used 1 training point wrong (or maybe 2 i would have to check again lol) and it messed my plan for my wizard

my wizard is still awesome but if i had that point back it would be even better!

OR

are we going to get more training points? if we are getting more i am happy and will just wait but otherwise i would like to know if there is any chance of a buy back option

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Yes, you will get more training points. Training points are given in several ways:

1. Every 4 Levels up to level 20 and every 5 levels thereafter.
2. Completing Prospector Zeke's quests
3. A professor or assignment may give you one for completing a task.

Happy Questing!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
plumblossum wrote:
Yes, you will get more training points. Training points are given in several ways:

1. Every 4 Levels up to level 20 and every 5 levels thereafter.
2. Completing Prospector Zeke's quests
3. A professor or assignment may give you one for completing a task.

Happy Questing!

lol thanks for your reply
but as my wizard is level 50 i have all the training points i can get so far.

I would still love some feedback on this...............

Developer
We will be addressing this issue. You won't have to start a new character if you make a mistake with your training point allocations.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I agree. I made a few training point choices along the way to level 47 and would love to go back and change at least 2 or 3 of mine also.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
i hope they find a way like returning your spell in exchange for points

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
We will be addressing this issue. You won't have to start a new character if you make a mistake with your training point allocations.

This was posted quite a while ago. Has there been any progress made? I just made a training mistake and would love to correct it. (Picked the wrong Ice spell from the Vendor in the fairgrounds.)

Administrator
Since June, the last time that thread was updated, we introduced the ability to sell back your Secondary School Spells for Training Points.

When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

community@wizard101.com