Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the bosses in the plaza of conquests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
what is the point of haveing the two bosses over by the earth elemental and the storm lord

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There are four possible opponent bosses in plaza of conquest, each one is more difficult-in spell variability and life points-than the last going from top to bottom, as such each awards better or less on their drops.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
These places are here just to farm for fun if you get bored. Some of them drop really good an rare pets. I usually come here when I am bored since I already beat Malistare and currently waiting for Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
:i was fighting firevien and my friend used a triton that did 7,899 i am like o my god

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
burrito567 wrote:
:i was fighting firevien and my friend used a triton that did 7,899 i am like o my god

What does the damage your friend did in combat,have anything to do with the subject matter of this post?

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Depending on the school of your wizard, you will fight two (I think it was two) during your time in Plaza of Conquests.

They are also done for fun to get the good drops. I know one of them (Gurtok?) drops ring of the rose, a crown item. At least one other drops a pet.