Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get into the Secret Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Intro:
The portal to the secret shop is in the Oasis. If you go to Wul Yahm's island, you may have noticed to random obelisks with a portal that doesnt work. You will also see five"dots" with some lit up, and some that arent.

How to get in:
The portal only works when all five of those dots are lit up. What I like to do, is check back in every two minutes, to see how many are lit up. When there is four, or three lit up, just stand there, and wait. You will know when you can enter, when all five dots are lit, there will be a sparkle on top of the obelisks, and the portal will brighten.

Secrets of Secret Island, an exclusive pet, and a badge unlock

When you step on to the portal, you are instantly tp to an island, well above the mainland. If you are a Conjourer, you are in luck, as there is a mander on the roof of the Secret Shop, that sells some never before seen cards, for Myth, only. The second you set foot in the shop, you will unlock a badge entitled "Secret Shopper." Now, for the exclusive pet. You need to talk to the owner, go under the pet section, and find your Krokotillian. It is a Myth pet, and is reliable, with a 34 initial rating.

I hope I helped. Tell me if this subject was helpful, and ways I can improve.

- James ThunderFist, the lvl 30 Thaumaturge, formally known, as "Jimmy."

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:
Intro:
The portal to the secret shop is in the Oasis. If you go to Wul Yahm's island, you may have noticed to random obelisks with a portal that doesnt work. You will also see five"dots" with some lit up, and some that arent.

How to get in:
The portal only works when all five of those dots are lit up. What I like to do, is check back in every two minutes, to see how many are lit up. When there is four, or three lit up, just stand there, and wait. You will know when you can enter, when all five dots are lit, there will be a sparkle on top of the obelisks, and the portal will brighten.

When you step on to the portal, you are instantly tp to an island, well above the mainland. If you are a Conjourer, you are in luck, as there is a mander on the roof of the Secret Shop, that sells some never before seen cards, for Myth, only. The second you set foot in the shop, you will unlock a badge entitled "Secret Shopper." Now, for the exclusive pet. You need to talk to the owner, go under the pet section, and find your Krokotillian. It is a Myth pet, and is reliable, with a 34 initial rating.

loved it thanks :-P

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:
Intro:

When you step on to the portal, you are instantly tp to an island, well above the mainland. If you are a Conjourer, you are in luck, as there is a mander on the roof of the Secret Shop, that sells some never before seen cards, for Myth, only.

I was under the impression that any wizard can train and use those spells, although non-Myth wizards would need to spend training points.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
to get the badge you need yuo go in the shop 5 times I just repeatidly went in and out

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Magma942 wrote:
to get the badge you need yuo go in the shop 5 times I just repeatidly went in and out

huh, I only had to go in once to get it.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:

Do I need that badge to get the Master of the Oasis badge? I've done every quest and dungeon (including the Spell Deck Shop quest) and still nothing.

--Elizabeth Storyweaver, Level 27 Conjurer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Pixiesnix wrote:
Jimmy7773 wrote:

Do I need that badge to get the Master of the Oasis badge? I've done every quest and dungeon (including the Spell Deck Shop quest) and still nothing.

--Elizabeth Storyweaver, Level 27 Conjurer

When I first went into the Well of Spirits, there was a side quest I missed. In the Djeserit Family Tomb, I finally found Buikhu Djeserit. Look at the map when you enter the Djeserit Family Tomb. You make two left turns and it takes you to him.

After his side quest is done, you get more side quests from Kaji'Rae in the entrance to the Well of Spirits.

Did you do these quests too?

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:
Intro:

How to get in:

Hmm? I thought the spells are multiple schools...

-Megan Frostcaster

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:

When I first went into the Well of Spirits, there was a side quest I missed. In the Djeserit Family Tomb, I finally found Buikhu Djeserit. Look at the map when you enter the Djeserit Family Tomb. You make two left turns and it takes you to him.

After his side quest is done, you get more side quests from Kaji'Rae in the entrance to the Well of Spirits.

Yep, in fact, I went around Krokotopia and searched for any characters who might have quests for me to do. None of them did.

Oh well.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Pixiesnix wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:

Yep, in fact, I went around Krokotopia and searched for any characters who might have quests for me to do. None of them did.

Oh well.
How about the optional quests within dungeons? I remember a few in Tomb of fire, and there should be more around.

To answer the question you asked before, you do not need this badge for Master of Oasis. You get that badge when every single solitary quest in Krokotopia is completed.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
You need to go into the shop five times to become a "secret shopper." So, just go in and out five times to get the badge.

If the portal is not working and rather than waiting for it to activate, just go to another realm to find an active portal.

Have fun!!! :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I was wondering what the other floating island was. If you got to the roof and stand next to the stairs you will see another floating land with a teleporter oblisk thing, but how do you get to it

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:
Intro:

How to get in:

I am Death but I got a Myth spell from the mander anyway just wanted to point that out. Correct me if I misunderstood what you said.