Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what was the problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
what were the problems that took two days to fix i thought it was celestia and when i whent on today it told me to talk to mulinda wu the headmaster and the storm teacher but when i went there there was nothng to say

sorry for misspelling any words and please replay

Over the last few months the number of Wizards logging in to play Wizard101 has skyrocketed. We’re thrilled that so many new players are exploring the Spiral and we are committed to making sure that every citizen of Wizard City has a positive experience.

Therefore, as you've noticed we've had two periods of extended maintenance. We used these scheduled downtimes to address the intermittent delays we are currently experiencing in the login process and to further enhance the service to support the increasing demands we anticipate as the number of young Wizards continues to grow.

We know it's rough, and it's not fun to wait to log in to the game, but once we're done cleaning up all the cobwebs in the system, logging in will be faster for everyone, subscribed, crowns players and free players alike. We will continue to keep everyone on one physical server (The Spiral) and offer Realms for you to move between.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.