Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 08-13-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
i want to duelbno teacher it would be cool in a special day maybe halloween all the teachers can duel and students can enjoy the duel but they shouldnt let people inside the battle even though its full :)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
to get into krokatopia we should have to kill drowgan. to get into marlybone we should have to kill mere ambrose. to get into mooshu we should have to kill moolinda wu. dragonspire cyrus drake. to get into grizzlehiem we should have to kill saprah. to get into we should have to kill professer balestrom.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
i would love to fight my own professor prof. falmea. no only are you a great teacher but you must be a great fighter i would also like to a round of applause for prof. falmea.

hunter redhorn master pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I have beaten my own teacher... (Cyrus Drake), so probably Alhazred or..... Merle Ambrose and become the headmaster, muahaha!

Survivor
May 15, 2010
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i'd like to fight balestrom cuase he could back a punch but i ice so i can live and fight back

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I think we should fight Balestrom on the way to celestia.Like when you go to DS you fight Cyrus Drake.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
i would do cyrus drake because myth is a weak school and balance is way tougher that that and i beat him when i was about to unlock ds so i would have better advantage beating cyrus drake myth proffesor.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i think there should be a mission were you can turn evil kill ambrose and be ruler or the spiral

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I would have to say either Headmaster Merle Ambrose, Balestorm, or Greyrose, Ambrose would be fun, Balestorm packing a punch making a challenge, and Greyrose is sweet, but soes she pack her own punch, not Cyrus cause you can already do that after Mooshu world. :)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I would like to battle professor Greyorose and Falmea cuz ice is my school and fire is one of my favorite schools

Garrett HawkFlame level 33 ice

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
the reason why i picked proffersor greyrose is because she has a boost to me :D

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Professor Dworgyn for locking us all out of the death school tower, and not letting us all run around in there, like we can in the rest of the school towers. :-) I'd also like to battle the Headmaster if it was him that came up with the idea of making school pets specific only to your school, instead of being able to be used by any wizard in your classroom. It's not like they weren't earned.
If it wasn't him... well, then, whichever teacher it was.
I'd brave a fight with anyone for that right.

Administrator
First of all, I'm not sure whether I'm honored or terrified that I'm winning the poll... ::grin::

I will have to let Halston know that he's the second most popular, and the Headmaster and Diego as well. Lydia and Moolinda are very sweet, but they can sure knock your socks off in a battle if need be!

However, with defeating Ambrose, are you really sure you want to be Headmaster? There is a lot of paperwork behind the scenes you don't know about. It's not all power and glory!

Glad everyone is having fun with the poll!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I think Diego. Since he is the master of duels, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at him.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i wonder why so many people want to fight you. i know i dont because you are my teacher and i would never fight my teacher or any teacher. (well maybe ambrose so i would have the spiral in my hands or at least help him) :-)

madison firehunter

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
impire09 wrote:
I think we should fight Balestrom on the way to celestia.Like when you go to DS you fight Cyrus Drake.
that what i said you just made it shorter.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
In my opinion, I would love to battle ALL of them! I know you can only pick one, but I have to say I wanna battle of them! Maybe when your grand, you can get the chance to fight your teacher, that would be pretty cool! :D But if you dont agree, thats your opinion and you have the rights to not agree, so I am not trying to cause any chaos, so plz dont fight over this! Thank You! Plus, KingsIsle may not add this to the game, but if you do... I WOULD LOVE IT! oh and if you do... could you give ME some credit Lol Just Kidding!!! (But that would be really nice of you KI) Oh and Also, you may have this already planned after all the worlds are finished, which I hope wont be soon! Thank You For Taking Your Time Listening to My Ideas! :) :-) :D 8) :P

Explorer
May 19, 2009
Despite the Obvious its you Professor Falmea. i just love fire as an element.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
darthcoolness wrote:
i say beat up merle ambrose and become headmaster
:) lol good idea i all ways wish i could do that!