Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 08-13-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

There was so much interest in beating up your poor, hardworking faculty ::grin::, so I thought it was a perfect question to pose this week... looking forward to seeing the results on who would be the most worthy and challenging opponent! If you'll notice, I didn't include Professor Drake, since you either have or will have the chance to battle him in your travels in the Spiral.

Results

Which Ravenwood Staff Member would you most like to duel?
Professor Falmea (me!) 21%
Professor Greyrose 30%
Professor Dworgyn 8%
Professor Wu 4%
Professor Balestrom 16%
Arthur Wethersfield 4%
Other - I'll tell you below... 16%

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Seeing as balance is such a unique school, I'd like to see how the makers take to its uniqueness. :)

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I can only think of one staff member I'd call to the Arena - Duelmaster Diego himself!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I think it would be fun to duel Merle lol :P

__Rowan Goldenheart
lvl 30 life

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
well this is a 'fun' poll i think it would be funny going up agenst a frog that can summon a storm lord XD

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I'd LOVE to battle greyrose, she maybe sweet, but i want to see how she can be in battle xD and professor balestrom, he's storm, i want to see what spell he would cast o his opponents

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

There was so much interest in beating up your poor, hardworking faculty ::grin::, so I thought it was a perfect question to pose this week... looking forward to seeing the results on who would be the most worthy and challenging opponent! If you'll notice, I didn't include Professor Drake, since you either have or will have the chance to battle him in your travels in the Spiral.

Professor Merle Ambrose

Community Leader
Oh i would have to say Arthur Wethersfield, after all , I am a big fan of balance and housing all in one ;)

Survivor
May 25, 2010
I'm Brandon dawnstone I am fire but I would still love to fight dalia falmea. ???

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
professor wu, cuz life has horrible attack spells and awesome heal spells (take it from someone who knows). definitely not balestorm, cuz those storm spells pack a punch. maybe professor falmea, but professor wu would be the easiest.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I think that I would like to fight Professor Greyrose the most sense she is the one who has given me all my spells and ice only quests. That would be a pretty good match!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
do we ever actually get to face our teacher beacause that would be awsome! :D

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
I would personally most like to duel Diego, our school's esteemed Duelmaster.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Just like for Dragonsprye we should fight a teacher to get into celestia and since prof. ballstion ( sorry i dont know how to spell his name ) is connection with celestia i think we should fight him to gain acces. If you do this he should say young wizard i have fix the key but i need to know if your worthy. meet me in the storm tower. i think he should have 4000 or 6000 spell-storm blade storm trap stormzilla triton minotaur earthquake ( hehehe) satyr( better put infection) and etc... hope you like the idea

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Yes! Yes! You guys did such an amazing job with the design of Drake and how he fought us wizards. It truly felt like battling a myth who knew what myth was about. I really do hope to see this with any possible future staff duels for other schools.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Well I am a student of Myth and I always wanted to battle my teacher. So I want to vote for someone NOT on the list, Proffesor Drake, because I think that he would hit hard and also defend good. It's the perfect challenge!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I would love to be able to duel Headmaster Ambrose and I heard that the Hero of Unicorn Way badge protects you from him.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Professor Greyrose is so small and kind in the classroom but I bet her skills in battle are unimaginable.

~Nora Ravenward, Warlord, Level 50 Ice

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I would battle professer Dworgyn because I'm a death student and I think it would be fun to battle my Teacher because it would be a challenge and I like a challenge! :)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
well as a fire grand master I would battle my own teacher(Professor Falmea).
Since i have so many ice treasure cards i would be able to beat her but i only have beaten monsters with at least 9,000 health. I think i would be able to beat her. And if i can vote two times i would pick merle anyways i think he's balance cause i saw a balance sign when he teleports from the tutorial.... :O :?
Sincerely,
Nathan Goldenshield - Fire Grand

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009