Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Arrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
My quest arrow dissappeared and i'm having a real hard time finding what i need to find does anyone know what it could be?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A simple search would produce at least 12 answers in this forum alone (and about 30 more on other sites if Google was used).

The "T" key toggles the quest arrow on and off.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Check, is your quest helper on or off? If is off you won't be able to see any arrow.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Hit escape or open your spell book. On the right hand side at the bottom is a gear. Click on it. You should see various buttons some look like monitors etc. One looks like a rubber stamp. I believe it is there. Click on the quest helper then click OK. You also might try hitting "m" on your keyboard. I think that is the shortcut that turns it on and off.

Hope that helps you. :)

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
Hit escape or open your spell book. On the right hand side at the bottom is a gear. Click on it. You should see various buttons some look like monitors etc. One looks like a rubber stamp. I believe it is there. Click on the quest helper then click OK. You also might try hitting "m" on your keyboard. I think that is the shortcut that turns it on and off.

Hope that helps you. :)

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Yes go to your options menu and look until you find quest helper, click on, and then click ok and it should come back.
And just for the record clicking "m" is the shortcut to your map. :P

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance