Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post what you feel differentiates Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
from other mmorph games. Also list what you would like to see improved.

I like Wizard101 cause:
1. it is like animated cards and I find that more relaxing than other mmorphs
2. the crown shop does not unbalance the game and I can even find the crown shop items as drops around the grand master level
3. I don't have to spend a lot of time and effort trying to level up equipment only to have it fail and break on me and eventually lead me to leaving the game cause of it

In terms of improvement, I'd like to see PvP worked on quite a lot and drastically improved, it seems awfully neglected and unbalanced in many ways.

In terms of game play, I don't think the way the cards get shuffled and the casting percentages on cards played are very accurate or random.

I'd like to see more end game stuff, like a group play endless tower added. I don't think Wizard101 does enough in terms of Holidays, and I think towers such as the Halloween Towers that are in the game during October should be more common and around more often.

I'd also like to see more differentiation in end level equipment so that grandmasters of the same school will actually choose to wear different pieces than each other to better suit their personaly play style.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
a great improvement is that KI could give out about 2500 crowns like on a holiday or something. What i am saying is that to give out crowns more often