Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nidavellir

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Nidavellir in Grizzleheim is actually one of the 9 worlds in Norse mythology. I think it was supposed to be like the underworld or something, I know it was supposed to be the home of the dwarfs. I doubt anyone cares, but I thought I'd mention it.
And I was wondering about that tree that holds the spiral door in Grizzleheim, is it supposed to be like Yggdrasil or something? It looks special, and it's different than spiral doors in other worlds.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I am SO glad you said that. I was wondering when somebody would post something like this. THANK YOU, MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I can not get past the first two fights. Everything is blocked. Anyone can help please?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Man, why did they make 'Jotun' soo hard! i sware he's tougher than malistare! but i played with a lv 50 and lv42 and i died a couple times, but i could pull it off. :D

Joshua Redshield

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I was wondering that 2..... anyways if you want to get through the dungeons just bait. Have one person go in while you skirt around the edges.
Well i hope they don't patch that :(

Laterz
Jason 8)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Alright all who have said Jotun is hard, Just go through Helgrid warren and Winterdeep warren. Defeat Grettir and Ulik, and you'll only have Jotun to mess with and that grendel.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Josh1515 wrote:
Man, why did they make 'Jotun' soo hard! i sware he's tougher than malistare! but i played with a lv 50 and lv42 and i died a couple times, but i could pull it off. :D

Joshua Redshield
Did you know that in Norse Mythology there was a place called Jotunhiem lol. :-o