Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Dear Wizard101 staff,
I was thinking of some ideas for the new school/schools. I was thinking of a school called Spiritual Balance. This school balances the three schools of Life, Death, and Myth. Also, a school of Mind, this school focuses on others mind giving them immediate nightmares, or dreams. One last idea, the school of Metal, this school can bend metal into shapes and forms to destroy enemies.
Thank you,
Wizard Vanessa Sandcaster :D

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i like the idea of spiritual balance but it would have to be called spirit...mind is a cool sounding school as well

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
ooh cool ideas :)
I would really like to see balance be able to do spiritual things, since its currently all elemental and balance itself.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
What do you guys think about the School of.......

Time? A school based on freezing opponents, or even attacking twice.

or even

Air? A school with aerial attacks.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:

or even

Nah, not a good idea at all, on the Time one. this is basicly an I win button school. Keep freezing opponents to attack, and attack again? Stun lock in W101 is already a huge problem in PVP. This school is bascily an overpowered, overblown School for Stun locking.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
Jimmy7773 wrote:

or even

Nah, not a good idea at all, on the Time one. this is basicly an I win button school. Keep freezing opponents to attack, and attack again? Stun lock in W101 is already a huge problem in PVP. This school is bascily an overpowered, overblown School for Stun locking.

You would obviously need an expensive amount of pips, to do so. It wont be like a one pip attack, like it is for Ice.