Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

will there be more school spells in future?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I've searched the message board, but I couldn't find an answer to this, so sorry if it was already answered somewhere. :| I heard that when Celestia is open, wizards will be able to level up higher than level fifty. I was wondering if there would be more school spells to learn as you gain more levels past grandmaster. If so, will the school still be in Wizard City, or Celestia?

The answer you seek is in this press release:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/announcements/2010march24

In addition to all new quests the Celestia expansion will also include an increased level cap and new secondary schools of magic.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
wow! Thanks so much! I am really excited for when Celestia opens, it sounds like tons of fun!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
SandXStorm wrote:
I've searched the message board, but I couldn't find an answer to this, so sorry if it was already answered somewhere. :| I heard that when Celestia is open, wizards will be able to level up higher than level fifty. I was wondering if there would be more school spells to learn as you gain more levels past grandmaster. If so, will the school still be in Wizard City, or Celestia?

Yes, the level cap will be raised to 60, and I am hoping they release new spells.