Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leprechaun Pet...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
The other day while i was walking around the oasis since i had nothing else to do in Wizard101, i saw a player who had a leprechaun drop pet. I dont know what boss carries this pet but i was wondering if anyone else knew...

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
As one of the many people who has so far finished with wizard101 (waiting on dragonspyre) I went exploring at the krokosphinx and found some one with a leprechaun pet i left came back to see if i had seen an allusion and it was really there I was suprised and thought that it was a drop from stoker (keeper of kensington park)

8)300 8)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I would think the same thing but... since i have finished W101 until dragonspyre too, i fought kensington park this past weekend. Though i didn't get much xp or pets or staffs, i noticed from the wizard101 central forum that the only KNOWN pet from there is Auddo Maditt which i have NO idea what it looks like. The other thing i noticed was that the wizard i saw with it on was only level 20... so i guess it's either a gift from KingsIsle or a VERY RARE drop from a kroktopia boss.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yes, today I also saw a player with a Leprechaun pet.

I had asked where that person got the pet from, and she/he said it was from KingsIsle/Wizard101 for having had his/her material posted in an add that they made.

That makes me assume that the Leprechaun is a unique exclusive that one would get only as a prize or commemoration of sorts.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Long ago i was walking around in tobe of storms till i saw a christmas leprechaun kind cool but theres only one leprechaunn can be found in wizard city for bot of gold but that was days ago well have fun! :D :P

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
joshuaday101 wrote:
Long ago i was walking around in tobe of storms till i saw a christmas leprechaun kind cool but theres only one leprechaunn can be found in wizard city for bot of gold but that was days ago well have fun! :D :P

No it is the death leprechaun and it costs crowns from Zeke.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
seuss11 wrote:
I would think the same thing but... since i have finished W101 until dragonspyre too, i fought kensington park this past weekend. Though i didn't get much xp or pets or staffs, i noticed from the wizard101 central forum that the only KNOWN pet from there is Auddo Maditt which i have NO idea what it looks like. The other thing i noticed was that the wizard i saw with it on was only level 20... so i guess it's either a gift from KingsIsle or a VERY RARE drop from a kroktopia boss.

I AGREE!
EVEN THOUGH IM LEAVEL 16

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
do you mean the lucky one or death one if the death one pet shop lucky one a gift from wizard 101

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
The death leprechaun you get from Zeke or from the pet shop if you don't have crowns in the Shopping District.

The alive one I got mine from St. Patrick's Day Holiday shopkeeper who is near the fountain at that time.

If you see pets some are holiday items that you only get at the time of the holiday. Example: Black Cat, Halloween, Snowman, christmas, Leprechaun, St. Patrick's day, Cupid pig, Valentine's Day.

From Mary DeathDreamer, Owner of Cupid pig, Life Leprechaun and Death Leprechaun. Mary Windstrider, pyromancer owns black cat and Emma Emeraldhunter, life owns the snowman.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ok the death leprechaun is from wizard city. you can buy it for 21600 gold. i don't remember the exact crown cost but i believe it is about 8000 crowns from prospector pete. the REGULAR leprechaun, aka Lukcy O'Shanahan, was a special gift from KingsIsle to certain members. hope this helps