Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Stormzilla etc. for pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hey. I am a level 42 life and I see a lot of people with stormzilla and firezilla for pets. I want one and can't seem to find it anywhere. Where or how can I get it? :D

Survivor
May 23, 2010
sphll99 wrote:
Hey. I am a level 42 life and I see a lot of people with stormzilla and firezilla for pets. I want one and can't seem to find it anywhere. Where or how can I get it? :D

i have asked myself this same question several times, but i still have no clue, sorry.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
While Googling about pets, I found a website that listed every pet and what to breed to get them/what boss to kill to obtain them. I can't find it now but its out there.

Defender
May 30, 2009
sphll99 wrote:

Stormzilla is the school pet you get at lvl 48 on a storm wizard. Firezilla can only be obtained from gift cards but you have to check the list as to where to get the card and when to use it since the pets are continuously changing.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
sphll99 wrote:

Well I can answer that, The Stormzilla is for Storms only, (It's there level 48 pet) and the Firezilla pet is from the 20$ gift cards from Best Buy

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Fire zillia comes from a gift card.
Stormzilla is a level 48 pet for storm wizards only. Hope this helps :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009