Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

let us join malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Ok everyone knows that there is a lot of request to join malistare (personally i would love to ). So why dont we ask malistare for himself. But I know malistare wont just answer right off the bat so whoever post on this topic i want them to chant malistare

here i will start

MALISARE MALISTARE MALISTARE

wolf nighthunter level 25 pyromancer p.s. malistare rocks

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
YEA man.. i'm a Grand master Necromancer, and a master of the death art....i think a FANTASTIC story line would for later on in the game after you have defeated malistaire he comes back and you can have the option of joing him..i think it would be a great thing for the Wizard101 game to be able to pick sides.

WHAT DO YOU THINK BOSS??? MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE!

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
joining malistare would be AWESOME you would probrably have to be death tho.

MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
but would be the purpose? Making us start in dragonspyere? Killing malistares army? Because certainly Merle wouldn't have an army.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
May 16, 2010
my sister is death and she thinks that would be awesome!!!!

MALISTAIRE!! MALISTAIRE!!!! MALISTAIRE!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
funnyisaac1234 wrote:
joining malistare would be AWESOME you would probrably have to be death tho.

I dont think so because he could have twisted versions of every school . And maybe some new schools like darkness

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Orca wrote:
but would be the purpose? Making us start in dragonspyere? Killing malistares army? Because certainly Merle wouldn't have an army.

Merle may not have had an army but other worlds do. plus all the wizards and teachers in wizard city might as well be Merle's army. plus there are guards in wizard city. And Malistare would have had to take over other worlds to get to where he was.

MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE!!!!!!!!!

Wolf DarkBlade, 47 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i want to join Malistare's army he is stronger than merle MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE!!!!!!!!!!! Liam Nightcatcher LVL 38 Necromancer Wish I Was 50

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
well, if a lot of people join malistare he will have a huge army. Plus a lot of wizards with a lot of experience. All the necros that join him could help him raise an army of undead. also, the other schools could do there thing like

storm could get an army from the sea
life the, forest
myth?
balance ,the kroks
ice?
fire?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
plmokn263 wrote:
i want to join Malistare's army he is stronger than merle MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE!!!!!!!!!!!

idk bout that but if all the masters turn against merle, all we would have to do is wipe out all novices and so forth

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I am a lvl 50 necromancer and death ROCKS!

MALISTARE, MALISTARE, MALISTARE

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
well... maybe i kinda am not a fan of death i like ice and balance but i don,t think that not just death students would have the choice to go to malistare i think all of the schools should have the choice too. :P

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I think that Malistare would have at least one new school say shadow with a specialty of deflection .

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i am good but it would be fun to do something different how about
join other worlds like marlybone or the others you can be the dragons
in dragonspyre or kroks in kroctopia are let us be evil wizards!? :)

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
krs117 wrote:
i am good but it would be fun to do something different how about
join other worlds like marlybone or the others you can be the dragons
in dragonspyre or kroks in kroctopia are let us be evil wizards!? :)

yeah. forget merle, remember malistare

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
idabest wrote:
well, if a lot of people join malistare he will have a huge army. Plus a lot of wizards with a lot of experience. All the necros that join him could help him raise an army of undead. also, the other schools could do there thing like

storm could get an army from the sea
life the, forest
myth could summon trolls and cyclops
balance ,the kroks
ice, the mountains
fire, the fire elementals and dragons

That's better
( put what they would summon)

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Come on malistare let us join u reply to this forum telling us of a new feature for wizard

MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE MALISTARE MALL-I-STARE