Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The legendary overlord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
My friends and random people have told me of an unbelievably high rank far beyond warlord,,, the legendary overlord. They are said to have their rank well beyond 3000 at least and because they are so strong they can even have the power to ban people i do not believe this but i want the admin's opinions on these so called gods of pvp. Specifically i want roland silverheart to answer me plz if you can and tell me if these legends were started by your rank of supreme warlord and being an admin.

Please any admins who can and warlords also, give me your opinions on if you think these are true.Thank you for reading. :-D

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
soulstaff wrote:
My friends and random people have told me of an unbelievably high rank far beyond warlord,,, the legendary overlord. They are said to have their rank well beyond 3000 at least and because they are so strong they can even have the power to ban people i do not believe this but i want the admin's opinions on these so called gods of pvp. Specifically i want roland silverheart to answer me plz if you can and tell me if these legends were started by your rank of supreme warlord and being an admin.

Please any admins who can and warlords also, give me your opinions on if you think these are true.Thank you for reading. :-D

lol, I think if players were given the ability to ban people at whim everyone would quit. At the moment false reporting is heavily abused, do you actually think the game would give players the ability to ban other paying players at will.