Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
I have heard so much about these PvP arena tournaments where the best of the best come to fight.... BUT is there really a PvP tournament? and if not i think that there should be a third stand in the arena to sighn up must be knight+ and anyone can watch these intense titans of wizard101 clash in a tournament of kings! i went overboard there a little didnt i

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
soulstaff wrote:
I have heard so much about these PvP arena tournaments where the best of the best come to fight.... BUT is there really a PvP tournament? and if not i think that there should be a third stand in the arena to sighn up must be knight+ and anyone can watch these intense titans of wizard101 clash in a tournament of kings! i went overboard there a little didnt i

I think the current pvp system needs a lot of work before a fair pvp tournament could ever be made. As it stands now, most players don't play pvp or even like pvp cause of how imbalanced it is and the little effort that is put into it by the programmers to make it worth playing.