Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Hi!I'm Amy HawkMender and right now I'm a level 49 life/ice wizard. Just wanted to let you know know that I got my member when i was only level 4. If you can, find me in Mushu or Dragon Spyre OR the arena.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I'm a lvl 48 ice wiz, almost finished with ds, and i'm hoping the new world "CELESTIA" will come out soon :) :)

-keira willowwhisper lvl. 48 thaumaturge.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I am a level 27 death. I could beast all of you in pvp. NOt the Grandmasters though. Sorry. I have feint.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
LEvel 22. I love Humongofrog! I cannot wait for mintaur.
- Wolf MythStalker, Level 22

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
I'm currently a level 48 and leveling up fast with my best friend Evan. I am either in the arena or doing quests. I dont remember being a low level but soon after I'm done with Malistare I'll make a new character.
Btw my name is Scarlet DragonFlame.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)

I am not trying to be rude and all, but I think you said that before without the lvl 8 part

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
im on lvl 35 and the game has been very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very fun!!!!!!!!!!! i have played a few mmog games and this one is the best!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Orca wrote:
I just bought my membership! So im on 8 but i only got 1 month! :( 8) so i must have fun wit it fast lol!

youspelled level wrong

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009

leval nineten storm my moves are almost vampire almost krakon storm shark lightning bats cyclops scorpeon fireball ice blast they should make a ginger bread man spell that would hit 415-495 life or smily christmas tree
565-605 life

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
i have two main wizards-

mason wintergarden-lvl 26 (myth/fire) krokatopia

christo trollhearth- lvl 18 (life/storm)krokatopia

and my other wizards are-

tara deathblade- lvl 11 (death/ i have forgot her side school)wizard city

scot dark-lvl 10 (balance/death)wizard city

cody spear-lvl 9 (storm/balance)wizard city

angel dragonblade-lvl 2 (fire/ not yet made side school) wizard city

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
Jabikz wrote:
I'm level 13, got my membership last night at level 10.

Struggled
to get to level 10 though, had to do Kraken a lot.

i know it is so hard to lvl.up at triton ad.when you already finished all the quests 8)

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
I'm lvl 33 myth wizard and still working on Marleybone quests. I just got the Minotaur spell! :D I'm trying to find this pet called the Ortherus though(I think that's what it's called!). It gives you the spell card Ortherus. It's a two-headed dog with a dark red appearance. One of my friends used it on me when I was lvl 8 or 9 and he killed me with that one spell!! Hope I find it!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
i have lvl 50 people for all schools! this is who they are,

joseph stormsword ice
andrew mythblade myth
seth stormspear storm
talon deathhunter death
gabriel lifeblade life
duncan iceweaver fire
kyle stormdust balance

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
lolz u have to learn it at lvl 48 then Professor Drake gives you the pet AFTER you learn it.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I'm lvl 30 life student. My name on the game is Emoly Rainsword and I havn't completed Krokotopia yet.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
My name is Kristen Moonshard I am a level 32 Thaumaturge and almost level 33. I'm not putting my catch phrase on here because people put rude comments about it!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Here are my levels:
Miranda JadeBlossom (my fave) Level 47 Theurgist
Savannah OwlMender Level 22 Diviner
Kaitlyn MoonLeaf Level 16 Theurgist
Alura BoomBreaker Level 8 Diviner
Devin IceWhisper Level 4 Thaumaturge
(empty char slot)

~Miranda JadeBlossom
Master Theurgist

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I'm on lvl 32,currently studdying in life. Thanks Moolanda!

Emily Rainsword

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I am lvl 28, with a few other noobs (like lvl 5 and sixes, I barely work on those hehe ). My level 28 is balance and her name is Kimberly, anyways to make your membership last I suppose going on it for all your extra time, (or whenever), or play with friends who have the same quest you do, so you will speed up levels. :-) Have fun enjoying ur membership!