Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i am lvl (level, i do that a lot. ) 27. ( only because the help of my friends! thank you criss dragonstone and criss dagonstone!!!!!!) im a helpy cind of wiz so, you can post on wiz city stuff i will help! from, funk

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I'm Natalie Moonblade and I'm level 21 Necromancer, working very hard to get Skeletal Pirate. :D

Hero
May 02, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)

Wow, you must have known some secret ways to get into the palace. I wonder how many time you got caught, lol.

I am Seth ShadowCloud
A LV. 37 FireStorm/Life/Balance wizard(yes, 4 different schools), almost LV.38, can't wait till I'm LV.40 so I can use my Jade Oni's Amnthyst Blade.
A good friend, almost done with MB.
Fav. badge(s) so far, Undead Crusader, Smogger Smasher, Mander Savior, Savior of the Spiral(sorta(yes, I've defeated Mallistaire, and I did it as an Adept), Undead Slayer(once I get it.)
A good friend.
Also been to all worlds currently on the spiral.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Currently on level 12 with quite a bit of quest's still, i'm on triton avenue on the first world. i've been playing not to long, my younger brother play's and i decided to download and try it with him, i'm hooked so bad, great game for all age's

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
well i'm on lvl 17 my wizards name is emma moonhunter :D
i also have sabrina mythhunter lvl 9 thought :(
emma is in kroc :)
emma is ice/fire and sabrina is fire/death
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
im a initiate wizard(11) ice/life wizard i love to defeat seargent rattlebones i only need 13 exp. to get to nightside. :| im currently in firecat alley

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
I'm Natalie Moonblade and I'm level 21 Necromancer, working very hard to get Skeletal Pirate. :D

natalie the skeletal pirate is very fun to use but its sadly weak it does 430-510 damage but make sure you have death blades with you oh and once you get to level 27 i think thats when you get to use font which does 70% dmaget tio your opnnet and puts a shield that does 70% to your self and yes the card lies it does 70% to self and 70% to enemy and once your lv 28 you get the quest to get the minnion card because now i am lv 31 death /fire

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
i am a level 25 willing to help anyone on wizard city or krokotopia

Gabriel RubyBlood Pyromancer/school of fire

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Im a level 20 and ive only been playing this for about a month or less so you can gain levels quickly with a months worth of membership.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hi i am currently on lvl 41.
P.S. if you see me say hi ( i might wonder who you are though and might run away)

Scot Deathwraith
Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
im level 21 and im about to become level 22 which means im going to get SKELETAL PIRATE so you better watch out

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I am lvl 22 I hope to be 23 soon :) I am life so I am going for a lvl 26 spell, hope you guys have fun on Wizard101 I am and good luck to those who are seeking to lvl up.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I am a level 45 Master Pyromancer ( secondary school death ). I have beaten the main story line. ( not grizzleheim though ) I am doing sidequests so i can level up, since grizzleheim quests dont give much xp. As for cash, Great Spyre Boss Drops FTW! Though this is off subject, you should make it easier to farm them, you have to go through a lot of guards and junk just to get to the gurtok guys. Anyways have a nice day from,

Alex FirePyre
Level 45 Master Pyromancer,

And please make chapter 2 of wizard101 soon!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Orca wrote:
I just bought my membership! So im on 8 but i only got 1 month! :( 8) so i must have fun wit it fast lol!
lvl 45

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
i am a level twenty five i got my membership when i was level fifteen

i am colin storm blood level twenty five

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009

I am a level 46 storm wizard and i have beaten the game. My name is ConnorShadowHammer. That was a quick reply lol.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
I am a level 50 (Grandmaster) Pyromancer and have completed all the quests in every world!

-Elizabeth IceBlossom, level 50 Pyromancer and pyromaniac

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
i am level 50 so i really have nothing else to do so i just go back and defeat all the bosses in all the worlds