Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
hey im Scarlet Dragonflame, level 16, journeyman pyromancer, 840 health, 70 mana.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Hi I just started a myth/death character named Aaron DeathStalker (just like my previous characters). He is level 7 and is on the server Diego now @ 9:11 am
health 607
mana 28

I need some help with bosses so if you could play with me and help me beat some bosses that would be very kind of you!!!
thank you for reading this
ill be seeing you in the spiral ! ! !

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok well i have two wizards so i will post them both. First is Hunter Wildthorn level 50 Death wizard. And my other is Austin JadeBlade level 48 myth wizard.
Both of these wizards are savior of the spiral too. Its a lot of work to make two of them! :D

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I am a level 44, almost 45. I haven't even been playing for a year yet. Just a few months, but I'm telling you this game is SWEET!!!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
i'm lv 48 in the death school and a pinch to 49 and my name is Joshua DeathShade i dont care if you dont like my last name i wanted it to be nightshade but i hadnt thot about that idea cheers :-)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
hey im in level 36 im in mooshu my name is juan icebreaker im ice and storm and kind of myth my pet is a earth walker and my other acc is a life and storm which is level 26 and my other acc is death which is level 7

so good luck to everyone in marleybone to get too mooshu!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Tikirace1 wrote:
Hi I'm Aaron DeathStalker.
I'm Lv.22 Pyromancer.
1263 Health
229 Mana

hey im now lv 23 close to 24!!! whoo hoo

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Being a member is great. You can go to different worlds and wear new clothes. I got my member ship when i was level 15 i think. I got it for a year and now I am level 42 in Dragonspyre. :D Have fun with your membership!

Destiny GoldBlood

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I used to have an account with six level 50's so i made a new account with a level 35 right now and i am in mooshu at cave of solitude. My name is Connor Shadow Hammer

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Im currently on lvl 9 almost 10... and this is my first day on the message boards and yeh...

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I'M LVL 33 just got phoenix! I know congrats me! :D
I'm in MB still (for those who don't know what MB is it's Marley Bone)
And if there is anyone lvl 25-34 who wants to come help a fellow magus pyromancer plz message back! Thx!

P.S. If I spelled anything wrong on this one message I want to tell you something, I CAN'T SPELL!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I am lvl 35 i am very excited until i get to be a master.

nicholas shadowwhisper

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Ok... no level 10 with sumwere between 400 and 500 Exp left till 11 but wat i REALLY need help with is getting in to Colossuss Blv.... (to locate Colossuss Blvd. Smith) and i also need help on finding the Unicron Way Smith too so pwease give me tips! (and hints! )

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Sora436 wrote:
Ok... now level 10 with sumwere between 400 and 500 Exp left till 11 but wat i REALLY need help with is getting in to Colossuss Blv.... (to locate Colossuss Blvd. Smith) and i also need help on finding the Unicron Way Smith too so pwease give me tips! (and hints! )
Scratch that... I'm now a Level 12 Necromancer/Diviner in Krokotopia! (YAY ME!!) But I just got there this morning (As of Saturday May 30, 2009) But... How do I get to the next world?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Sora436 wrote:
Sora436 wrote:
Ok... now level 10 with sumwere between 400 and 500 Exp left till 11 but wat i REALLY need help with is getting in to Colossuss Blv.... (to locate Colossuss Blvd. Smith) and i also need help on finding the Unicron Way Smith too so pwease give me tips! (and hints! )
Scratch that... I'm now a Level 12 Necromancer/Diviner in Krokotopia! (YAY ME!!) But I just got there this morning (As of Saturday May 30, 2009) But... How do I get to the next world?
... LOL Scratch that Level AGAIN! (im always leveling up! ) As of this mornig (same date as before) I am now a Level 13 Necromancer!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)
When I was level 8 I always asked for help. I never made it. It was tricky and hard. But now I'm on level 31 and I still need help! Can someone help me defeat Freddie Nine Lives eight times? I defeated him one time. If you respond, send me a quote and meet me in Area 1, Realm Centaur, and find me in Wizard City next to Gamma! From, Autumn LifeFlower Adept Theurgist. :D

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
FireDragonz wrote:
I'M LVL 33 just got phoenix! I know congrats me! :D
I'm in MB still (for those who don't know what MB is it's Marley Bone)
And if there is anyone lvl 25-34 who wants to come help a fellow magus pyromancer plz message back! Thx!

Hi my name is Autumn LifeFlower and I'm level 31. I can help you with anything. P.S. Everything is spelled right!

P.S. If I spelled anything wrong on this one message I want to tell you something, I CAN'T SPELL!
Hi my name is Autumn LifeFlower and I'm level 31. I can help you with anything. P.S. Everything is spelled right! P.P.S. Meet me in Area 1, Realm Centaur and in MarleyBone next to Prospector Zeke. Quote back!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
McWizard wrote:
I think 38 or 39.

Someone has 7 Level 50 Grandmasters in all schools. He is on Wizard101Cenral the Fan Site, very impressive!

Well, unless he has 2 acounts he is lying because you can only have 6 wizards at a time.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I'm lvl 36 i just got to Moo Shu then had to go on vaction so i coulndn't play the game!!!!!!!!! ugh! anyway my name is Elijah Soulcaster ans i have some awesome stuff from helping my friends.

Hat: cap of fratility

Robe: master's robe of the triton

Wand/Swords/Staffs: brooding wand, death oni's perdiot blade, jade oni's storm blade, kagemoosha's cirtine sword, oyotomi's life sword, groosatk's staff, and ashataki's staff.

Shoes: jade oni's boots and striders of the verge

Pets: minitoaur, jade oni, storm hound, storm bat, black cat, green ghost, and defender pig.

Amulet: jade oni's amulet of duplicity

Ring: band of calculation

Deck: deck of the lotus

sry didn't mean to bore you. Wizard 101 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hello,

My name is Charles Lifebloom.
I am level 21.

I am a hardcore Ice School Fan - check out my current gear.

Hat: Glacial Crown
Robe: Glacial Tunic
Shoes: Snowflake Boots
Wand: Staff of Icy Doom
Athame: Athame of FrostBite
Amulet: Flash Frozen Choker
Ring: Cold Forged Rin
Pet: Snow Serpent
Deck: Thaumaturge's Deck

Secondary School : Storm

Charles L.