Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Just leveled up to level 42! Been on for a year. Got bored of this twice and got back into it twice lol.

My wizard:

Wolf Firesword - Main: Fire, Secondary: Storm.

Working on Dragonspyre. Hating on those Soldiers right now. Trying to level up to 45.

Defender
May 16, 2009
my two highest character levels are:
David SpiritShield: level 38 life, strategy: supportive with attack ups, heals, etc.
Joseph StormSword: level 29 Storm, strategy: defend while using blades, then attack and use powerful force, needs supportive players 50% of the time, can stand my own ground

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)
Cool story! :D I really like you as my teacher. Your super nice and I like the outdoors like you do. And mooshu is my favorate world!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I am only level 22 . I am almost level 23. I want to be level 28 so I can learn. feint and animate the fire spell that adds 35./. to all fire spells. I have 4 accounts but I don't bother to see my other accounts. I am Death/Fire.I am in Krokotopia and Grizzleheim . I just finished the main quests in Collusus Boulevard. I forgot to do the side quest to talk to Kirby Longspear. Edit I am level 26 now

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Eric Battleflame master theargest level forty-four test realm and level forty two live realm

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
lvl 50 and with numerous character 20-45 and no longer playing do to boredom till the lvl cap is raised. I quest for exp 1st, rewards 2nd, no exp = little fun for my main and tired of repeating quests already finished on other characters.

Sorry Wiz's not even thinking about the new world quest or returning until cap raised.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Currently I'm a level 43 pyromancer, and my membership will expire tomorrow.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Orca wrote:
I just bought my membership! So im on 8 but i only got 1 month! :( 8) so i must have fun wit it fast lol!

Currently, level 58, 30, 11, and 5

58-Fire
30-Myth
11-Life
5-Storm

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Im level 60, been playing since wizard 101 came out and i couldnt be happier with the way theyve done it. Except Celestia lacks good new spells and gear.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Currently, I am a level 43 Death/Balance wizard, only been playing for a few days though. So far I'm loving the game, It's a nice change from the needy game play style of other games I've played. If anyone would like to quest with me I'm currently in Dragonspyre working on defeating soldiers.

~Gabriel ravensong

P.s. I try to always be on ambrose server, If I'm not questing you can usually find me staring into space in the commons ;D see ya soon!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
I am lvl 21 adept in gh may be found in Krok. Name is KenetthEarthLeaf. For now will be in Krok.Need help with Krok. School=Balance/Myth/Life. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
i am onley level 15 balance...... my little brother and his friend are like really exsited when i became a member....... and when i got to go to kroctopea they where all like (oh my gosh how did you get there?,wow go battle that orange thing!,(also) why are you buying clothes? you just bought some! why do you need more? go battle some more!)
if you where there you would have thought it was very funny too!

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Sloan Windthisle Level 60 Legendary Conjurer (Celestia)
Keelan Starsword Level 18 Journeyman Theurgist (Krokotopia)

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I have 3 wizards right now

Alex Shadowcaster 47 Death
Alex Dreamcaster 1 Myth
Nicholas Lifegiver 8 Life

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I am lvl 33 i got my member ship when i was lvl 5 i have played wizard101 since december 11 2009 so i have played this for a year and 13 days :D

Rebecca SparkelDust
Lvl 33
try to find but youl never get me

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I am Chase Ironblood level 41 master pyromancer
Still in Mooshu :( i am hero of marleybone, krokotopia, wizard city and i am stuck in grizzleheim defeating Jotun... him and his friends have too much health
I cant wait to see Celestia and the Efreet i will get soon

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I am a level 47 Master Diviner.
My name is Garret Starflame, and i have completed all the worlds but i cant get into celestia.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
center591 wrote:
I am a level 47 Master Diviner.
My name is Garret Starflame, and i have completed all the worlds but i cant get into celestia.

You need to be a level 48 and defeat Malistaire to get to Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I im lvl.44 and in DS on Dragon Rider Staff quest. Very Annoying! Need 4 more chests.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I have a Storm and Life Wizard. My storm wizard is much higher than my life wizard because well I just made my life wizard...sort of.

Kayla: Magus Diviner Level 36(Extremely close to 37)
Emma Stardust: Journeygirl Theurigist Level 16

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I'm a level 15 necromancer (Death) :) and my wizard's name is Anthony Anvilflame

Krockatopia is that hard it's just that you fight 2 eneimes at 1 time