Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
gofeball wrote:
I used to have an account with six level 50's so i made a new account with a level 35 right now and i am in mooshu at cave of solitude. My name is Connor Shadow Hammer

Dude stop bragging! I only have one grandmaster wizard. That is not being nice. You are comparing to low levels! :x

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
I am a level 49 Theurgist, my name is Llewella Earthblood! I am working on Grizzlehiem because I finished the main story! :D Now I have to wait for Celestia, (Sounds like a awesome place :) ) And after I finish I am going to work on my storm character, Her name is Suri Sea.. :D

Explorer
May 23, 2009
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Orca wrote:
I just bought my membership! So im on 8 but i only got 1 month! :( 8) so i must have fun wit it fast lol!
lv 45 dude

Defender
May 09, 2009
lvl 50 balance done with everything

lvl 48 death done with everything

lvl 43 just started dragons spire

lvl 12 fire still in wizard city

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i'm lvl 38 and trying to defeat koto in ms( my favorite world! ). i'm having trouble because my friends are mostly busy in battles. ( defeating malistaire's forces isn't exactly something you can do overnight lol ) if you can help, i would be very greatfull!

grace goldenspear
lvl 38 life

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Recently, lvl 31
Can't wait till next lvl, then i get that spell to lend my friends some pips! :D
~Doesn't know names of own spells ~

After that, only one more spell left to train in, Hydra!
~Is excited hehe~

Molly
Magus Sorcerer
--
How come Wizard101 Central gets like ALL of the signatures?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
i am currently level 37 :) fire and life
i think they kinda made to hard to level up it took i have played like 2 years and i only level 37 so i think they should change that

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
You have got a membership?

hahaha thoses things can be addictive.
LOL
I just turned level 50. ;)
I wish you luck on those further quests to come!

remember, those who call you a noob are just noobs themself. Dont let anyone bother you like that. :)

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Storminess wrote:
I'm on level 25 I am a myth/death student and is stuck in a part in the temple of storms :(
Want a fast way to level?
So you dont like the temple of storms? hahah same here. when i was there i couldnt STAND it. so much stuff to kill. but what i always do, is i dont do side quests, but i accept them. so when i finnish main quests THEN i go back and do them after i have unlocked something else. for some reason, if you just focus on main quest, and dont stop, then it is way easier. If you die or something, dont worry. this game has many challenges, and always you have to face them. ;)

---
Madison Fire Sword
Level 50 Fire

<(O.o)>

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I've been playing the game for about 5 months and I'm a Level 43 Master Theurgist. I'm a higher level than a friend of mine who's been playing for about 2 years. I'm not bragging I'm just saying.

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Mastar Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
lvl 49 storm woot i got a year sub last month so at this rate 12 grands by the time i am done lol jk

49 storm matthew titanshard

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i am currently level 38 life best school :) is main and balance second anyone know what level i get dryad

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
witchita123 wrote:
i'm lvl 38 and trying to defeat koto in ms( my favorite world! ). i'm having trouble because my friends are mostly busy in battles. ( defeating malistaire's forces isn't exactly something you can do overnight lol ) if you can help, i would be very greatfull!

grace goldenspear
lvl 38 life

yeah i would help i am 38 life too in tateaki outpost don't know where koto is butwhoever is behind couldcatch up :-osorry about spelling

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I have 3 main wizards i use most of the time my highest is Destiny LifeBlossom Life and balance lvl 41 My other 2 are Taylor Swift Balance and Storm level 28 Rebeca Swift Storm lvl 5 And many more ...

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)
YOU WERE A LEVEL 8!!!!! I thought the people in mooshu didnt level up.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
i am on level 18 man i have been forced to solo in krokotopia.Trust me your gonna want help with krokotopia when your my level.-Level 18 Myth/Death wizard Cameron Starhammer

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
funkyfrosty wrote:
i am currently level 38 life best school :) is main and balance second anyone know what level i get dryad

You should get dryad between leven 38 and 40. I hope this helps. I know it's somewhere near the level you need to get to for sanctuary which is at level 42.

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Master Theurgist

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
TwilightFanatic27 wrote:
I've been playing the game for about 5 months and I'm a Level 43 Master Theurgist. I'm a higher level than a friend of mine who's been playing for about 2 years. I'm not bragging I'm just saying.

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Mastar Theurgist

Just gained a level I'm a level 44 Master Theurgist now...Having trouble with Jade Oni. Maybe my sister (a grandmaster Necromancer) will help me out...hmmmmmm

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Master Theurgist

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
i'm stuck in Moushou @ level 36-37 i dont remeber i have not been on w101 in a while...time flies i'm just 2 busi these days (T.V. ,sports,ect.)
good luck all u wiz out there.i need 2 defaet death oni only i cant get 2 the area where it is and i have 0 other quests in MouShou!!!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i am level 45 i am a life wizard when i am done i am gonna work on my myth wizard

Joseph Lifehammer level 45 Life
Joseph Legendcaster level 10 Myth