Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I just bought my membership! So im on 8 but i only got 1 month! :( 8) so i must have fun wit it fast lol!

Developer
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I'm currently level 41, replaying bosses for drops until Dragonspyre comes out. Hopefully I'll be level 42 soon, because then I'll get Stormzilla!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
I'm level 13, got my membership last night at level 10.

Struggled to get to level 10 though, had to do Kraken a lot.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I'm a level 10 Initiate Pryomancer. I have the badges, Undead Stalker, Golem Tower Champion and Hero of Unicorn Way.

Anyway I am so happy I turned level 10 on a holiday special. I bought a 6 month subscription the week before halloween week. Happy Halloween everybody!!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
yes i am level 45 at the moment beating all the boss's for the best death drops so far i have everything except my robe from death oni and i must have fought him about 30 times lol so i will be repeating the quest all day today

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Thanks for your responses I have worked harder from when I made this post I am now on leval 15.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Wewt! :D

I'm level 23 now, Fire/Myth Adept and absolutely loving it since I've struggled through Kroktopia (still going strong) and got my meteor spell, since then its got a lot easier, I'm winning 2v1's and 3v1's (someone leaves) against the low levels in the arena for fun. xD

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
It is always nice when professors drop in. Professor Wu, I have life as a secondary school for my first student

I am currently level 35 in Marleybone waiting to do Counterweight West.

The outfit I have on is from Moo shu becuase I have helped so many people and now they are past me. I don't mind because those same people are now more than happy to help me get to Moo Shu too!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Well wow that means mooshu is going to be a snap if your already on marley bone

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i'm at level 47 and finished all the worlds, just waiting for the new world

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
I am a level 37 but trying to get to master. I am in the world Mooshu and i am trying to complete it as fast as i can. :)

from magus wizard,
Olivia Starrider

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
I am now on Level 38 and i have COMPLETED Mooshu!

I am on the wait to Dragonspyre!

Olivia Starrider- Magus wizard

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I think 38 or 39.

Someone has 7 Level 50 Grandmasters in all schools. He is on Wizard101Cenral the Fan Site, very impressive!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I have 2 lvl 40+ players and just cant wait for the new world to come out i'm working on the thired player now hope it's not to much longer

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
I have a few different people!

Taylor Swift - 1. Fire 2.Storm - Level 25 - Marleybone
Lauren Leaf - 1. Life 2. Death - Level 10 - Wizard City
Sydney Stormsword - 1. Storm 2. Ice (I think!) - Level 7 - Wizard City

I have more people but I am not going to bore you

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I've got lotsa wizards now!

Autumn Nightshade ~ Ice/Balance/Life ~ Lvl40
Autumn Nightflower ~ Life/Storm/Death ~ Lvl42
Autumn Nightdreamer ~ Death/Storm ~ Lvl37
Autumn Nightflame ~ Fire/Death ~ Lvl27

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I'm on level 25 I am a myth/death student and is stuck in a part in the temple of storms :(

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I'm a level 20 Adept necromancer was a level 16 when I started out today. I was so happy when I got all my new shiney armor.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I am level 29 almost level 30 to get a training point! Thanks Moolinda Wu for the amazing story! Unfortunately, I am a storm wizard and lose a lot of health and accuracy. I lose to bosses a lot because of my low health and I have to ask my friends for support. It stinks a lot because we already are lacking one thing in storm magic why put two? Well its to bad at least I get to play! I really want to know where the pet Stormzilla and the Collosus are. I really dont know what it Beta Wipe Pet means. Can you help O' Great Moolinda? Oh and I am the Hero of Krokotopia and I am stuck in Marleybone! You all are very cool teachers and are very nice!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
I have six Wizards, though I'm focusing on two of them to rush towards Woo-Shu :

-> Danial DragonSinger (Myth/Life 33)
-> Scarlet SkullHammer (Death/Life 30)

-> Dakota (Balance/Life 20)
-> Artur LifeWeaver (Life/Balance 19)

-> Calamity FireRider (Fire/Life 16)
-> Sabrina IceBlade (Ice/Death 16)

All but Calamity and Sabrina have Minions, though I plan to correct that slighting very soon.

All of my Wizards have reached Krokotopia, though each has advanced differently due to Resist and Boost issues with the various Monsters ...
8)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I am level 8 apprentice wizard and my character name is Oran Mythweilder.I am a myth conjurer.