Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Prediction: 4 Worlds Left

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
OK, So I was in Gamma's Tower the other day, looking at the 3D Spiral Map, and I realized something HUGE. All the accessable worlds there were blue. WC, KT, MB, MS, DS, and I think GH. That's 6 accessable worlds. But, there were 4 little islands floating around, and they were red. I think those are the last 4 worlds in the Spiral (that includes Celestia). But, they AREN'T accessable yet. My prediction is that there will be 4 more worlds coming into the Spiral (including Celestia). Every time a new world is added, one of the red islands will turn into a blue world. That must mean that the Spiral will end up having a max total of 10 worlds overall. I might not be right. But, maybe I am. I'll say thers's a 50-50 chance that you COULD end up seeing Page 3 on your Spiral Map!

New world predictions:

1. Celestia (not really a "predicton" anymore)

2. Candy World (the world where Greyrose was born)

3. Gobbler World (the world where the Gobblers come from)

4. ????

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!

By the way, tell me about your predictions! Tell me what you think the 4th world (the number with ????) will be! Post YOUR ideas!

P.S. This little article is mostly for Prospector Zeke. You got 4 more worlds to explore, Zeke!

Defender
May 28, 2009
Well I actually had the same prediction, but i think there will be 5 worlds total. (I actually read that somewhere, I think it said 5th.)

There are the other 4 i predict not including celestia:

1. A midevil world: Where the townfolk and the good dragons help you fight against the great evil dragon who captured the princess.
2. Dinosaur world: Cavemen (even though they didn't even exist back then,) discovered their world will be destroyed by meteors help them and the dinosaurs stop from being destroyed.
3. Gobbler world: You have to fight the witches who took over and help the gobblers get back their home.
4. Space world: The main new villian (forgot how to spell her name,) is going to finally take the powers of moon, sun, and star. You have to stop her with the help of aliens and humans before she takes them for good.

I hope you liked my idea!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It was my understanding that Celestia was actually three different worlds with an end boss kind of like Malistair is an end boss of different worlds leading up to each other.

To keep people playing I don't think Wizard101 will ever top out how many worlds may be added to the game. What I hope for is that Wizard101 will make necessary adjustments to ensure the game never gets too easy and that all schools are relatively equal to each other in terms of play but equal in accordance to their distinct schools rather than being blended into some generic everyone is about the same in everything character.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
OK, So I was in Gamma's Tower the other day, looking at the 3D Spiral Map, and I realized something HUGE. All the accessable worlds there were blue. WC, KT, MB, MS, DS, and I think GH. That's 6 accessable worlds. But, there were 4 little islands floating around, and they were red. I think those are the last 4 worlds in the Spiral (that includes Celestia). But, they AREN'T accessable yet. My prediction is that there will be 4 more worlds coming into the Spiral (including Celestia). Every time a new world is added, one of the red islands will turn into a blue world. That must mean that the Spiral will end up having a max total of 10 worlds overall. I might not be right. But, maybe I am. I'll say thers's a 50-50 chance that you COULD end up seeing Page 3 on your Spiral Map!

New world predictions:

4. ????

By the way, tell me about your predictions! Tell me what you think the 4th world (the number with ????) will be! Post YOUR ideas!

P.S. This little article is mostly for Prospector Zeke. You got 4 more worlds to explore, Zeke!

Ok, so the candy thing and gobbler world probably aren't going to be in wizard101 because each school is based on a school of magic.

example: dragonspyre = fire celestia = storm grizzlehiem = ice
mooshu = life i think marleybone = myth

So they really are going to make one more world: a death world

So i hope you notice this and please don't mistake it for something different

Blaine Ashblood lvl 50 pyromancer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
Thats a good prediction, and I remember reading about celestia being the start of 5 more worlds, but as long as wizard101 is still popular, KI will probably still make more worlds after these 5. And also, if candy land exists, that is where the gobblers are from.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Candy Land is the home of Greyrose, the gobblers and Greyrose's evil sisters. I think that Candy Land will be next after Celestia by an interview. I think also that after Morganthe is done with Celestia, she will travel to Candy Land to conspire with Greyrose's evil sisters to steal some unknown power. Young wizards is who you might be saving in this world. It might be based on the board game CANDY LANDtm.

Please reply,

Sean Dunedreamer- Grandmaster Conjurer

"Myth is our ancestry."

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I dont really consider these predictions, but more of ideas

Worlds:
A dream world where Sylvia Drake is. And its being overrun by nightmares caused by something evil obviously.

A mixed up world where some evil person makes people like Merle Ambrose and all the people that are good turn evil. And so you have to team up with Malistaire who is dead and is like now good. 8)

These two are kind of the same, but take it into consideration!

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
uhhh i think there is gonna be a death: a balance and a world for the new celestia schools
balance: equalital: obj. put the world in balance befor the queen destroys it and the world sinks to a dark portal
death: morgahtine: obj. save the world of the blinding light that'll destroy the world the queen threaten to learn their magic you have to protect the land and learn from these teachers shadow mancery
star,sun,moon: astralty: the queen wants to hide out in her lair here to take all the magic and destroy the spiral with her new power so you must DESTROY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnnightblade,talon,brezee legendary necromancer, magus sorcerr, initiate tumaturge

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:

New world predictions:

4. ????

I would think so too. BUT I also think that if they want to add more after that, they will.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Looking at Celestia and Dragonspyre. I found a pattern
1. DS is fire, its also the place were dragons are (the creators of pyromancy)
2. CL is storm (in a way), its a place where tritons are (in a way), so creators of storm magic (super sorry diviners, don't know that cool term!)

So the next world should be home to the ice giants, which would be either candy land, or ice castles floating in the sky, (since that's where they live)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
So I think they are going to make malistare come back as a good guy, and ambrose will actually be a bad guy javascript:emoticon('');. Then malistare, and cyrus drake will help you defeat ambrose, balestrom, moolinda wu, and a clone of malistare javascript:emoticon('');. In the future wizard city (the last world, it goes to level 100 javascript:emoticon('');)

I hope u liked it! javascript:emoticon(':-o');

Robert Icefist level 42 myth wizard javascript:emoticon('8)');

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009

New world predictions:

2. Candy World/Gobbler World [Gobblerton] (Gobblers' homeland; the place where Greyrose grew up in.

3. ????

4. ????

By the way, tell me about your predictions! Tell me what you think the 3rd 4th world (the numbers with ????) will be! Post YOUR ideas!

EDIT: I think that the ????s are going to be the Death and Myth worlds. The Candy World would have no specific school theme. Not even Ice, since Grizzlehiem has all of the Ice Giant bodies and temples.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:

New world predictions:

4. ????

The map in Gamma's Tower is not precise. There is a Grand Spiral chart in Celestia as well, but it's not exactly up to date yet.

Candy World and Gobblerton would be the same world. Candy World, if made, WOULD BE A SIDE QUEST WORLD like GrizzleHeim.

In an interview with Ravenwood Radio, they said that they had to plan for the next 5 Worlds, CL being among them, when they were working on the Story Line for Celestia and Morganthe. So, we have 4 more worlds in the Morganthe Story Line, and then they'll throw a new big baddy at us.