Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should all minion casts be like death minion

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The more pips you have when you cast the more health and the higher level spells the minion apparently has available to it. I think many are upset that only the death minion is allowed to be cast at stronger levels of strength. I personally favor all minions of every type to be cast as such, and for the strength of minions to also take into account and be adjusted by the level of the caster. Additionally I favor myth school to be able to cast minions as if they belonged to every school, that is to say their power pips counts as two pips regardless of the minion's school that myth is trying to cast.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
yea cuz im a pyro and fire minion only casts: fire blade, fire trap, fire elf, and fire cat!

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I think minions were designed a specific way for a specific reason.
For example:

The life minion, the sprite, should not be able to cast like a death minion.
It can heal but has somewhat lowish health, if you could make it stronger than i think it would be unfair. It would be just like another life wizard.

So people don't be upset, be happy you get the chance to have a minion at all!

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
seasnake wrote:
The more pips you have when you cast the more health and the higher level spells the minion apparently has available to it. I think many are upset that only the death minion is allowed to be cast at stronger levels of strength. I personally favor all minions of every type to be cast as such, and for the strength of minions to also take into account and be adjusted by the level of the caster. Additionally I favor myth school to be able to cast minions as if they belonged to every school, that is to say their power pips counts as two pips regardless of the minion's school that myth is trying to cast.

Are you willing to wait until level 28 to receive your minion?