Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lifezilla should give a life school card....

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I favor making the lifezilla card a life school card, and so on and so forth for all the various school mixes. I don't see how hard changing the cards to the primary school of a pet would actually be, it shouldn't even be that hard to scale their damages according to their schools. A lifezilla card would be the same as a stormzilla card except that the lifezilla card would be adjusted down by X% and would be blocked by life shields rather than storm shields and would use life blades rather than storm blades. A generic zilla could be made for the image of any altered zilla that is cast, perhaps all hybred zilla cards cast a pure white or a pure black zilla or some other color that isn't associated with any known school.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I favor making the lifezilla card a life school card, and so on and so forth for all the various school mixes. I don't see how hard changing the cards to the primary school of a pet would actually be, it shouldn't even be that hard to scale their damages according to their schools. A lifezilla card would be the same as a stormzilla card except that the lifezilla card would be adjusted down by X% and would be blocked by life shields rather than storm shields and would use life blades rather than storm blades. A generic zilla could be made for the image of any altered zilla that is cast, perhaps all hybred zilla cards cast a pure white or a pure black zilla or some other color that isn't associated with any known school.
I suggested it on the Icezilla vs. Frostzilla pet and it did not go as I has hoped so i must say i agree with this statement.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Should Archfiend therefore give a Fire card? Should the Burninator give a fire card? What about Cerberus, why doesn't he have a Balance card? And why doesn't the Darkwalker give a death card?

If they implement your decision, an incredible amount of programming will have to be done. It's not really worth the trouble of doing, although it would be very nice if it happened. It won't, though. The pets are just fine as they are.