Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's my sword?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I am currently now holding a sword(according to my journal) and no wand or anything, but there is nothing in my hand. So... where's my sword?

The first thing that came to mind is that girls can't hold swords. If this is so, why? I would love to be able to hold a sword!

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
BrooklynGirl1227 wrote:
I am currently now holding a sword(according to my journal) and no wand or anything, but there is nothing in my hand. So... where's my sword?

The first thing that came to mind is that girls can't hold swords. If this is so, why? I would love to be able to hold a sword!

We can hold swords, I see mine just fine! :D

Must be an issue with your computer. Maybe display drivers or even the display hardware itself. I would suggest updating your display drivers at the very least.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
Oh my! I just realised that you may be refering to the athema/dagger item... if so, those don't have an appearance, only the wand type swords do which you can win from select MooShu bosses.

Developer
Quite right. The Hats, Robes, Shoes, Wands, and Pets can be seen. The rings, amulets, sword (also called Athame or Dagger), and decks can not be seen.

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Arenlor wrote:
May I ask why? Is it just technical?

Good question, I'm curious too.