Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Hi everyone! Well, I am stumped on which house to buy on Wizard101. :( I have a little over 40,000 gold and shooting for 50,000. Should I wait and buy the ice house from the crown shop with 100,000 gold and save up like that? Or should I just buy a world-themed home that's in the price range of 8,000 - 40,000? Please tell me which is the best choice and which house is the best. I want a BIG house but I don't want a Dragonspyre, the big Wizard City home or Krokotopia houses. But I might wait until the new world Celestia comes out so I can see their selection of homes. Thanks so much to all who answers! :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It depends on what you want.

You should preview each house and walk around in them to see if they have what you're looking for.

Community Leader
Greetings Via,

I suggest to tour each house, you can do this by going to each house shop and talk to the turtle and click on preview, to preview crowned shop houses you need to click on the magnifying glass bottom right of that screen. There is a very nice cat lady that will tell you all about each house. Now we got all that out of the way each house has its own special traits , It would depend on more of what you are looking for in a house.

Are you looking for a theme or a home? are you looking for a castle or a simple villa? These are some of the questions to ask yourself.

Hope this helps some
Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Don't forget that you can perview each castle for free...you can preview world themed houses from world shops or school themed castles from the crown shop...i think you should preview before so that you have an idea of what you want and dont end up regreting your choice