Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Be gone!! ...Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I think that Wizard101 should have something to get rid of old quests you dont need or want anymore! Am I the only one who thinks that? Like if you dont want the yardbird quests or the preview quests to *get into* Celestia... I really dont want those quests anymore and I think it would be nice if we had an option to get rid of a quest that doesnt seem to be worth doing anymore.. So do you think the same?

Amanda FireEyes Level 50 Pyromancer :P

We've given you a way to get rid of quests from your quest journal - complete them!

Completing a quest is the only way you can remove it from your journal, period.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
what he mean,t was a delete quest button so that if there was a quest you aceapted but you do not wanna do anymore you can delete it from your journal but still be able to reaceapt it later.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
We've given you a way to get rid of quests from your quest journal - complete them!

Yeah, we all know that, everybody knows that. What we WANT is to be able to get rid of them from our journal, and if we want them again we go talk to the people and get the quest back. A journal can get really full and it becomes hard to find the quest you want to work on. Why ignore the players and just tell them to "complete" the quests? Don't you get it?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Not to be rude, but that's not really the answer he/she was looking for.

Anyways, I think a 'Delete Quest' button would be great. But ONLY for side-quests of course. I need to get rid of my preview quests, too, since I don't have to do them.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf

-Level 49 Master of Ice

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Well Mr. Zeke. I agree with Amanda . I have some unwanted quests i will never do them so why cant i just get rid of it? Its not like i had received any xp from it anyway.

Thomas Swiftthistle Grandmaster Ice

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am sorry Zeke, but I have to agree with this poster. There has been times that once I started a side quest, I realized that I didn't enjoy it and wished that I could delete it or have accidently accepted a quest. We are all human.

This would be a good idea to be able to delete a quest and come back to it later if you choose to.

Community Leader
First offThanks Zeke :D

I got a couple more questions for you Sir
I was reading about the quests you did not want, I i so understand why you would want to get rid of some of the quests. My question is can we get them back if we decide to so them? at a later date? or are they gone for good?

Administrator
I think what Zeke is trying to say is, this would cause a lot more confusion in our young players.

Our customer support team is already flooded with cries of anxiety from players who declined a quest last week and can't remember who was offering it to them.

This would increase exponentially if players were allowed to delete quests from their journal. What would happen if you were half way through a quest, would you lose all progress? What if you deleted the wrong quest?

Simply put, you've been given an assignment, please complete it.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I think what Zeke is trying to say is, this would cause a lot more confusion in our young players.

Our customer support team is already flooded with cries of anxiety from players who declined a quest last week and can't remember who was offering it to them.

This would increase exponentially if players were allowed to delete quests from their journal. What would happen if you were half way through a quest, would you lose all progress? What if you deleted the wrong quest?

Simply put, you've been given an assignment, please complete it.

I guess that makes sense.