Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 01, 2009
:(aww i cant go to the meeting how unfair :( i really want to meet life wizards but i cant cause i have to go somewhere :(

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Loonytone wrote:
James DeathBringer again, I'm here to say that Solrocky missed the meeting, and the meeting will be at the same time and place, Monday.

why do i always miss the meeting? :( :( :( :(

Survivor
May 24, 2009
bashful1 wrote:
bim1997 wrote:
Hello to you all!

My name is Terri Greenshard, Master of Life, ready to help anyone. I am currently level 46, excited to be near to Rebirth. It's a beatiful healing spell. Also, our minion will heal you better if you talk to it or give it a name. Sounds crazy, but it's a little trick my friend told me and it was an amazing one at it. You theurgists should try it. Anyways, good luck to you guys out there! :-) :-) :-)
About the minion thing, you ARE right. My friend and I named my ( totally awesome) minion Jasmine, nicknamed Jazz. So if i tell her stuff like " Jazz heal yourself" when i am fine then she does. If i go like " Hey Jasmine (insert name here) needs healing" she actually focuses on healing that person. So Terri Greenshard is right my friends.
- Fred Angleblade level 42 life wizard
Ok how in the world do you name a card. If your talking about life minion the card then i have no idea how you would name it or talk to it for that matter. Anyways life is very good but lacks the damage aspect of things. I am a life wizard myself kinda just getting into it cause im only lvl 28 but i think they should put a better damage spell in the school of life. Oh and i would like to join this club. Thx to wizard 101. Peace.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Finarel wrote:
Hmmm Life and myth seem to be a popular combination.
Personaly i think if you join life and death thats the best because you have healing in both aspects.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Eliendel wrote:
This is enable for any life wizard (if theirs another one this is the 2ed Life club) we will talk about things that you think needs upgardes on we will also talk about any other things that have to do with Life. I hope every Life wizard likes this.

Remember life
Wizards we
Heal others!

also post your life wizards NAME!!!!

By,Tanner DragonCaller
I am lvl 28 life wizard and my name is valdus drakemancer. i wish to know when you get the dryad spell because that is a sweet spell please write back.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
My in-game name is Finnigan and I'm level 27. Ever since I got a life student I've died only once (not counting PvP losses) School of Life is the best!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
my life wizard, keira frostweaver, celebrating her 30th lev, is one of my favorites, i had storm as secondary but changing over to ice sice i now found, after reading the message boards, that storm spells fizzle more often (it was NOT just my imagination!)
I have played some well loved games over my years, but Wizard101 is right at the top! My 5yr old grandson actually got us playing.
I am a BIG fantasy/sci-fi reader, losts of magic, etc, so this game fills the bill.
I got bored playing other more 'violents' third person games (not sure if i can say their names here), anyway they became so predictable! I resorted to playing without my enhancements just to make game mor interesting- but not now!
you NEVER know when you will fizzle 3 times in a row, 6 times in same duel (my Storm wizrd has this happen alot!)
back to work
gotta cut off here
thanks
Kiera Frostweaver

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
HI everyone! My name is Kane Lightshard and I am a level 38 Magus Life main/Death secondary(which is a really awesome combination cause i can heal both ways). Right now i am doing the level 38 quest spell to get the dryad spell card and I cant wait to get it! I love being a life wizard!javascript:emoticon(':D'); I am hoping that there will be another life wizard meeting so i can meet more of my fellow/fella theurigists. So plz respond if there will be another meeting. Thx.javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Hi all :D

I have a level 36 life wizard named Jesse Bear. I have beaten every quest in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Marleybone (or at least I think :P). I started MooShu yesterday and cannot wait to finish it. Also my secondary school is death :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
HI i am a grandmaster life wizard i have all grandmaster equipment except for the hat and boots, does nayone know what boss(s) drop these items?

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Ok. everybody, LIFE SCHOOL ROCKS! I'm a level eighteen wizard who recently unlocked Krokotopia. I thought everybody was able to heal other wizards, but I realized only Life Wizards can heal other people, and I guess that's why. Like Zachary, I wish you could choose other schools but I chose Life mostly because you can get really good healing spells and you can not only heal yourself, but other people as well. If I got a chance to enroll into other schools I would choose Death, Balance, and Storm. I'm thinking that the Life School was created for healing. Anyways fellow wizards, LIFE IS THE BEST SCHOOL!:)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hey to all you Life Wizards out there! My wizard is a level 35 named Melissa EarthBlossom and I have to say Life is one of the best schools out there. All the other schools get only get a 400? card and that's it!! Balance is also very helpful.

The one downside is our minion. Yes, she heals us and she attcks and blah blah blah but half the time she's healing herself!! And the other half she is getting beat up by enemies!! :?

Now if I could only finish Big Ben...

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
waterman46 wrote:
Ameitha wrote:
I am a lvl 48 Life and I am tryig to get rebirth. When I go to visit the last tree oakheart I cant enter the door to talk to him. Why and what can I do? I only have DS quests and Mossback was completed. Someone pls help me!

Same problem have been struggling for 3 days, I have went back and done the quests again. the navagator tells me to talk to Oakheart in Jade City but i can't get in were he shows on the map. I am so frustrated i am considering quiting. Its crazy.

Someone please help. :) :D

Lvl 48 Life/Myth/Fire Zachary Waterthief

There is a second mossback quest that leads to oakheart but you have to do the first one in a certain order. your better off asking someone who an get you in oakheart, not many people have done it cause its hard to get if you go to the arena or a busy realm you are likely to have someone who can get you in.
Jaqueline Darkthorn/Lvl 49 Life/Fire/Death

Survivor
Oct 15, 2008
Hi, my name is Erica SpiritCaster and I am a lvl 30 Magus Theurgist. Im finally in Marleybone yayyy

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hello everyone i am nicole firegem lvl 45 life wizard my secondary school is myth i have 1 other character jennifer nightstalker death/balance
well bye everyone peace out :D

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Hey Everyone! :) This is my first post on the message boards, so I'm excited about posting! Anyways, I'm a level 12 (I think, haven't checked) life wizard called Jonathan LegendBlade. My secondary school is fire, but could somebody explain why myth seems to be so popular? As you can probably tell from my level, I'm not that experienced, but I've unlocked Colossus Boulevard. So, keep me informed on events!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Not to bragg but I once healed 17576 health with my dryad at full power pips a 30 percent guiding light a fourty percenr guiding light a fourty five percent guiding light and a 60 percent sanctuary plus my ring and dagger 45 percent plus on heals it was SO cool me and a necromancer friend where having a contest on rather he could attack more than i healed I COMPLETELY devestated his attack with my dryad.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Im level 29 now (so close to magus! yet so far.....) and i'm on marleybone which really needs sidewalks!!! :x And our minion really stinks....
Kenneth Goldenflower

Survivor
May 28, 2009
hello fellow theurgist my name is Autumn Swiftgem.i am lvl 50 8) second school storm.
to clear things up about rebirth you have to do all of mossbacks quest,AND wave bringers THEN you go back to the tree of life and talk to the oakheart there,and do his quest hope this helps :D .
i think storm is the best second school for life,because you can aford the fizzles. it can make you a little mad but its worth it.
any thing you want to ask just post back.i love being a thurgist (sorry if i spell thurgist wrong)
almost forgot,to make things clear LIFE WIZARDS ARE AWESOME and if any one askes life is way better then death.(inside joke)

see ya in the spiral
Autumn Swiftgem

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Hey everyone!! My name is Natalie Crowshard and I'm a Life Grandmaster Life has worked out for me really well!!! ! I love being able to heal and getting all the thank you's : My secondary school is Myth and someone in the past said that Myth was a popular combination. I just happened to walk into the myth school and notice i had training points and there were spells waiting for me to get So thats my myth story :D :D :D :D back then i had no idea what training points were. I'm happy to be part of a school club!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hello Tanner,
I really like the Life school and I think it is the best class. (In my opinion)
Life Wizard- Quinn Legendsword lv 46 Master

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
keira frostweaver, now lev 39 Life wizard
what do you get when you have 2 to 3 Life wizards in a duel? POWER- that's what you have! Load the yellow sideboard with offensive cards, then equip the main deck about half/half with healing & defense/offensive cards.
I have been in several of the higher ranked duels for the quests- like BigBEn, the big complex quest in part2 of grizzleheim, the jade palace in moshu, sunken city with only Life wizards as companions, we Squashed our opponents every time!
Don't EVER think we are no match to others for power, cause WE have that Power
my theme song is an old one by Rainbow, called, yes, POWER!

Rock On LIFE WIZARDS!!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
hi life friends!
i'm Hannah Mythhunter Lvl 18 life goddess
I love my minoin i just got. it's so cool!
life wizards are not week we heal
i'm happy i'm in the krocospinks.
remeber fellow life wizards, united we stand, divided we fall. :D
your friend,
HANNAH MYTHHUNTER
Lvl 18 life goddess 8)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Hello fellow Theurgists, I am Alexis SpriteCaller.

I am a level 45 life wizard, currently on my second week of playing.

Even though i have not been playing for too long there are a couple problems i have with life. Don't get me wrong i love healing and everything else in life its just it has some lacking points.

I have noticed that in lets say... Big Ben, i have had problems killing the groups of three. Sure i could stay alive if all i did was heal and then hit one once every 6 turns (haha). But i would really like to have an AoE (Area of Effect/ hit all targets) spell. I just have an enormous problem with how long it takes me to get set up to hit and then kill one guy then have to do it all over again while healing myself.

Also, i really dislike that i life only gets two buff/debuffs (Blade/Trap) unless i buy the balance spirit blade/trap with my training points. I think we should get at least one more blade/trap because we lack in the attacking area of battles.

I am a solo kind of person. I have never grouped up with someone to do a quest because i find it to test my patience when i am all ready to go and waiting on the person next to me to decide what they are doing. These are the two things that i think would help A LOT.

Thank you for reading and i hope you concider some of the ideas i have presented.

ALSO! I noticed Professor Moolinda Wu liked quotes, and as i happen to like quotes as well here is one i found that i LOVE!

“Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.”

~ Samuel Butler

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Eliendel wrote:
This is enable for any life wizard (if theirs another one this is the 2ed Life club) we will talk about things that you think needs upgardes on we will also talk about any other things that have to do with Life. I hope every Life wizard likes this.

Remember life
Wizards we
Heal others!

also post your life wizards NAME!!!!

By,Tanner DragonCaller

hi i am Erica WillowStone lvl 45, life and storm i think it is a good idea.