Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You get spells for your own school, from any trainer, for free.

You get training points:
1 per 4 levels through 20th, then every five. Plus quests.

Training points can be spent on other spells. Some spells, such as you get at the schools, must be bought in order. Other trainers (as in the fairegrounds, or the balance tree Niles, you must meet a level requirement.

If spent correctly your training points will only enhance your school's spells.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
My third wizard character is Life

Name: Emma EmeraldHunter
Level: Initiate Wizard

Love healing myself and others. I was lucky to get dark fairy drop on first kill of Bastilla. The tower next to wormguts tower on Firecat Alley.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I am Michael Lotusblade, actually there is a few life clubs, so i will join

P.S, check out the New (}<Theugist Club>{) that is now here in the ravenwood section.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Michal Lotusblade
Lvl. 30 Life

I do not get why the minion we get is so bad compared to other school minions, since half the time our minion heals itself and just uses little imps and knocks off our swords we added on to it for other spells!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Hello to you all!

My name is Terri Greenshard, Master of Life, ready to help anyone. I am currently level 46, excited to be near to Rebirth. It's a beatiful healing spell. Also, our minion will heal you better if you talk to it or give it a name. Sounds crazy, but it's a little trick my friend told me and it was an amazing one at it. You theurgists should try it. Anyways, good luck to you guys out there! :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Thats not fair to say life is the ultimut school couse im lv20 and death and myth and me sis is lv15 and shes storm and fire so i think all Schools are just as good as others

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Finally! I've been waiting a loooooooooooong time for this! Thank you whoever invented this club! I'm a lvl 46 life wizard. I want to join!!!! Anyway, my WIZARD'S (I put it in caps it's because posting your real name is bad) name is...

Natalie Flower

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Hi this is Autumn, I am at level 43, and I shill haven't got a life shield. Did i miss it somewhere?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
bim1997 wrote:
Hello to you all!

My name is Terri Greenshard, Master of Life, ready to help anyone. I am currently level 46, excited to be near to Rebirth. It's a beatiful healing spell. Also, our minion will heal you better if you talk to it or give it a name. Sounds crazy, but it's a little trick my friend told me and it was an amazing one at it. You theurgists should try it. Anyways, good luck to you guys out there! :-) :-) :-)
About the minion thing, you ARE right. My friend and I named my ( totally awesome) minion Jasmine, nicknamed Jazz. So if i tell her stuff like " Jazz heal yourself" when i am fine then she does. If i go like " Hey Jasmine (insert name here) needs healing" she actually focuses on healing that person. So Terri Greenshard is right my friends.
- Fred Angleblade level 42 life wizard

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
The life minion can be very helpful when battling solo. She tends to be a waste of pips when battling with friends. I bring her in so I can help attack during big boss battles, expecting her to help keep us alive. I don't do this anymore for two reasons: One is her life level - she dies much too easy. The other problem is that she can't 'think' or adapt to the situation. She gives life to herself and people who don't need it, but skips those who do. She also sends out Imps, which take out my traps, and she tends to do this even when one of us is in desperate need of a fairy. She actually once put a 'plus life' card over another player's fire minion! It's painful to waste 4 pips on a minion that is more of a hindrance then a helper at this point.

Suggestions: Can you add the minions to the Battle Orders, so players can tell them to give (a fairy, a blade or other item) to someone in particular? Can we upgrade our minion once we reach a higher level, to maybe a Satyr? Or give the Sprite more life value?

As for the damage spells we have - once I figured out to make them treasure cards and combine them with traps, blades, and prisms - they rock! It would be great if we could also make our life cards into treasure cards.

I love being in the life school! :-)

Destiny StormCloud
Level 39

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Hello fellow Life students! My name is Diana EmeraldFlower. My life/balance wizard is a level 23 adept at the time Everything here in RavenWood is perfect I love Wizard101 and everything about it. It is great knowing that most likely in pvp you'll win the match I just love wizard101

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
My name is Taylor Swift and I am life and I love it. I like healing other people its really fun!

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I myself have a level 16 Life and the secondary is fire because of the damage output. I think the Life/ Fire is a good combination because you can also get elemental shields with it and you have the Fire Elf that keeps giving damage to the enemy while you are healing yourself.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
hello there, the names Anna NightB lade, Life/Balance wizard.
i dont have the life minion, yet so i might aswell wait till this discussion is over before i look back here.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hi there! My name is Wolf Griffen on Wizard101 and I am a level 20 soon to be level 21 life wizard. If I could I would like to join the *Life school Club*. And I think we could use some more attack cards for when we are first starting to be a life wizard like maybe, oh a level 5 attack card. Maybe it could be where a type Life frog or dragonfly goes and hits between 100-150. That would be cool.

-Wolf Griffen

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am a Level 35 Life wizard named Rosyln Willowthistle, trying to make it through Big Ben in Marleybone so I can push on to Mooshu. My second school is Storm and my third is Balance and that's been a great combination so far. The storm spells give me the damage points I need and the Balance spells are more reliable and harder to block. But trying to go solo in Big Ben is brutal!!! I might have to team up with someone, although I have to say I like playing alone for the most part.

Nice to meet up on the boards! I love being a life wizard. Have you tried that Dryad spell? That one is amazing! I'd love it if we life wizards could get it somehow. So far I've only gotten it as a treasure card here and there on quests.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Hi everybody! I love this new *Life School Club* because it's almost the only life club. I can't find it anywhere else. My wizard's name is Autumn LifeFlower and I'm an adept wizard. She is a life/death. :D And by the way, can anybody HELP me with a lot of quests. I need to finish MarleyBone and get on to Mooshu. Oh, and I forgot to tell you she's level 31. Quote back on hwere we will meet in any world, area, and realm, and next to who. I'll see you later

[color=green~Autumn LifeFlower

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well i am Life/Storm wizard lvl 42. You might see me in the Drake Hatchery with my newly bought Storm hound, Cookie. My character is Joseph Liferider and i think life is AWESOME! ( and so is storm )

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Well, I haven't played my life latey and well I am becoming more attratcted on balance. But if they weaken it I may stop playing balance and go on to my life again or maybe work on my death idk. But I have been hearing some people call us weak and few others call us pests. Also I am closer to mooshu(very very very close I am on the last quest in the third world). Well sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

Tanner DragonCaller
Journyman Life

"Life...is joy, happy...but all life comes into death...and if it doesn't then it isn't life is it?"

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hi all! Amanda OwlRider here! Lvl 29 life/balanc wizard. I'm curintly in Marley Bone. I really need some help to. If you can help me at all i am usualy in amberos. :-)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
bashful1 wrote:
bim1997 wrote:
Hello to you all!

About the minion thing, you ARE right. My friend and I named my ( totally awesome) minion Jasmine, nicknamed Jazz. So if i tell her stuff like " Jazz heal yourself" when i am fine then she does. If i go like " Hey Jasmine (insert name here) needs healing" she actually focuses on healing that person. So Terri Greenshard is right my friends.
- Fred Angleblade level 42 life wizard
how do i name it tho?
Amanda Owlrider

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am kevin hawkthistle a level 43 life wizard since it has weak attack i take storm to i love that we can heal. it makes it very easy to make friends. one thing i amconfused about is ice has more life than us it is realy confusing and anybody know why

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Sup everybody. My name is Timothy Boomhorn and i'm a level 15 life wizard, secondary myth. I just had an idea about a new life spell that could be used if the level cap is raised to 60 or something. It's a powerful life spell that does 600-650 dmg (or somewhere around that range) and it's called Apollo, who is the Roman God of Music and the Sun. The plan for the animation in this is that a flash of light is shown, and out of that comes Apollo riding on a chariot. He lands in an area of grass with a waterfall in the background. He holds his instrument, the Liar, which is like a guitar except the body is a turtle shell, and he plays it. When he plays it, a magical ray of light comes from above and crashes into the opponent, which does the damage. Hope you all like this spell! Thanks for your consideration!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
That sounds like a cool spell. :-o i hope they put it on that way we have more attack spells (healing isnt so bad though just lacks the attack) O! By the way my characters name is Grace MoonHeart lvl 30 magus. If somebody can could you help with with counterweight west and big ben in marlybone? i always get stuck some point in the worlds and this would be it i guess

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I just found this page! My wizard's name is Johnathan MistWraith and I'm a level 38 Magus! I'm currently working on Mooshu and if anyone sees me, I'd love to help them out! After soloing my way to this point in the game, I would love to play with someone for a change.