Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009

Hi! :) I'm a level 38 Life wizard and my name is Samantha Moonblosssom. My secondary school is Balance. I hope if you ever need help you'll call me!

Thank You!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Magma942 wrote:
Thomas dreamcaster level 29 life wizard thats the rank and da

moolinda horrible use of death magic in marlybone but everybody knows life is much better than death i mean who would want a pet WHO IS ROTTING we life students preserve things for the future

*remember with emotion life is restored*

i think life and death balance each other out. its not horrible. life is awesome but that doesnt mean that death is the worst thing ever. sure life preserves things but all things must come to an end someday so death is necessary. theres a bad rap for death wizards we dont deserve. people who believe that death and necromancers are bad to the core are believing STEREOTYPES!!!!! dont believe that peoples of the spiral!!!!!!! its only the death teach thats bad and even he did all the things he did for his wife. (sry about the spoiler for those who dont know ) i have death friends and there really nice! dont believe those STEREOTYPES pls?

~" after all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. "~ -Albus Dumbledore.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
sugurcakes wrote:
Thats not fair to say life is the ultimut school couse im lv20 and death and myth and me sis is lv15 and shes storm and fire so i think all Schools are just as good as others

i agree!!!!!!!!!! :D :D all the schools balance each other out!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
cbfan14 wrote:
Well, I haven't played my life latey and well I am becoming more attratcted on balance. But if they weaken it I may stop playing balance and go on to my life again or maybe work on my death idk. But I have been hearing some people call us weak and few others call us pests. Also I am closer to mooshu(very very very close I am on the last quest in the third world). Well sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

Tanner DragonCaller
Journyman Life

"Life...is joy, happy...but all life comes into death...and if it doesn't then it isn't life is it?"

good quote one the bottom. its a good one and i agree wit it. look for jasmine earthsinger lvl 34 even though im not playing her for awhile. look for meh anyway! oh and im life and fire btw.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
bloiddude55 wrote:
where do we meet, if we do

Zachary RainbowFountain(lvl 30 life main/death secondary)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yea where can the life club meet? i have a life magus wiz named jasmine earthsinger. oh and can my death wizard join if there is a club? she's death i know but also life. if not then just my life one i guess. :(

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Sarah6165 wrote:

Hi! :) I'm a level 38 Life wizard and my name is Samantha Moonblosssom. My secondary school is Balance. I hope if you ever need help you'll call me!

Thank You!
um ya can you help me its timmy icepick meet me on unicorn by his tower thank you

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
imacyndi wrote:
OH YEAH!
Life rocks:)
Iam Grandmaster Life Storm and love the combo :)
Monica Sanddust
GM Life

me to
not the grandmaster part though

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
hello, i am a lvl 33 theurgist named Robert Bane, if you have seen or met me when i was lower lvl pls tell me a place to meet you, i will remove as many friends as possible to do this, cya

Survivor
May 23, 2009
fidos5 wrote:
hi,i'm jacob frostgem,my name is frostgem because i wanted the ice school,i am level 25, i am a life/any, because i want an avandge in all the schools LIFE

hello i am autumn leaf, i put the autumn leaf part cuz i love life but.... i am an ice wizard

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Lady Oriel wrote:
What a magical idea! We would love to hear your ideas!

hi lady oriel unicorn way is healed (for the ones who know the unicorn clan) cuz i am the leader of unicorn clan!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
hello i am a novice lvl 8 girl named autumn we all like life am i correct? well i am an ice wisard but disguise as a life (i LOVE life!)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hello Life wizards,

My name is dustin halkweilder lvl 29
my secondary school is balance and 3rd school is fire 8).
Yes i do have 3 schools lol
I got up to sun bird so far on fire....

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
:D Hello, fellow Lifers.

I enjoy being able to help my friends, and potential friends, in the game. I have 2 wizards at this time:

Iridian ShadowHunter around level 34 Life/Storm
Kayla (something or other). I just started her as Life/Death She is not very advanced yet. We are still working on her personality.

Happy gaming, one and all. Be safe.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
well hello ( sorry can't say my wizards name )
i am level 50 ( YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) lol
my second school is balance thired fire
first death not life and i am sure i can't get into the club but who cares i don't want to be in the club
because i'm death ( sorry i'm saying about this life ) i want to stop the club and i hate life jk!!! my 5 best school anyway i can't stop the club
i wish life myth and death could be one team and death life myth sudents could get myth life death spells for free that would be cool

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Anyone interested in forming an in game life club? I sure am. If anyone is interested every friday night january 2011 i will be in Area one realm Seraph next to the life tower from 3:00 - 4:00 pm. See ya later, Laura Drake adept Theurgist

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
I'm Megan Frostcaster, level 35 Life Wizard (Don't get perplexed by the "Frost" part... )

And help needed on Crimson Fields. :(

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
@Eliendel
hey i was just wondering if your still accepting members, if you are i am Jonathan and i am a life wizard thx!
i will probably be on a horse :D

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
Hi, I am a level 17 Life wizard! Can I join the Life wizards club?? My name
is cameron pixieheart!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Justin Life Bringer lvl 6 life/ice heals and 50% shields that blood death spell fun fun