Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is a strong yet easy to obtain pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I want to know what a strong yet easy to obtain myth and/or storm pet is that has at leats one ability that is obtained at teen age that lets it attack in a battle and how I can obtain the pet(s).

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I have just the pet for you-A myth sprite which is easy to get and is great for myth since because of its type it specializes in that.If you do not want that you can get a piggle and color myth cause piggles are myth.Hope this helped :-)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Pets dont attack in battles. There is no 100% the pet will get a specific trait as it levels up either.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Super593 wrote:
I have just the pet for you-A myth sprite which is easy to get and is great for myth since because of its type it specializes in that.If you do not want that you can get a piggle and color myth cause piggles are myth.Hope this helped :-)

Also, your garanteed a stray piggle pet (myth) when you enter the pet pavillion for the very first time on a wizard (must be at least lv.7 to enter).

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If you get a pet that comes with a card, when you cast the card, the pet is supposed to look like it is casting the spell instead. I have only been training pets lately; so I don't know if this has been implimented yet.

Some pets have a talent that lets them cast an effect spell, wards or I think traps, on their own. From what I hear, the pet rarely actually uses the talent, so you can't rely on it to cast during any specific battle.