Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is the Wraith Impossible?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Here are some tips for fighting him:

He resists Death, so if you are a Death wizard, use converts.

If you have them, try and use life attack spells as much as possible because it will have a 50% boost.

Keep in mind that he can heal, so I recommend not using small attacks so his heals won't make your attacks useless.

I hope I could help, and I wish you the best of luck. :D

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
Why is the Wraith right after Ember Everburn IMPOSSIBLE!? I mean i die every time i try to kill him!

I think you should wait until you are level 42 to fight him, because when I did it, I had no problem, and beat him in one blow. :P

Ryan Moonshield Level 45 necromancer

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Dejaboo42 wrote:
It just means you need to widen your deck and put more healing spells.

I did not need to heal when fighting him. :)

Ryan Moonshield Level 45 necromancer

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
WizardJalen wrote:
i gotta admit and i'm a high lvl life wizard......he will kick ur but no matter what happens....believe me take my advice as i'm a LIFE WIZARD and he is a death monster he almost killed me.....for all those death people that hate life ur gonna wish u were life because he will use death attacks nonstop( and pluse he takes hard hits from life if ya buff it and him with centaur or earth walker

I'm a death wizard, and for me, he was one of the easiest bosses in mooshu.
just blade a lot, then trap a lot, then attack. (works better with feint)

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I'm not really sure which wraith you talking about... if your in big ben, gather up high level friends and kill the wraith first. Then go for the life one so it can't heal (if it puts absorbs on the wraith, try to have a shield steal from the ice school in ravenwood) Meowiarty (or however you spell it).

Survivor
May 23, 2009
He isn't impossible. He is actually pretty easy. I went solo on him with my ice wizard. I owned him with Balefrost, Ice Blade, Ice Trap, and Colossus.
Also my Ice Minion helped.

- Justin SandFlame.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
I am a necromancer myself ( legendary ) but when i was lvl 28 i beat him on my first try no strategy just played by ear

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
colagada wrote:
You're referring to Tomugawa the Evil.

Tomugawa uses mainly Death magic. He is highly resistant (80%) to Death magic, and vulnerable (50%) to Life magic. He can use all Death attacks, even Scarecrow, and buff it with blade, trap, and Curse. His Minion uses Storm magic.

If you're a Death wizard, you'll need to use Death Prisms in order to do damage to Tomugawa. Other wizards can use their natural attacks.

Since Tomugawa can do serious damage with his Death attacks, you will want to stock plenty of Death shields. I recommend going to the Bazaar and buying the 90% variety, as these will blunt almost all of his Death damage.

In battle, take out the minion first, then set up your attacks on Tumugawa (If Death, put the Prism down first before the Trap or Curse). Remember to keep a Death Shield on yourself at all times.

well my death defeated him with a minion for the help and i almost died trying to defeat him while using sacrifice to heal me and then i hed used i used the death,life,and myth tri blade with a life wand then i use vampire and pirate till i used empower to get to the guy with the arrow to kill him with a life blade and a curse while my minion used fire elf and after the battle i have gained around 2040 ex and had 131 hp left.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Shockdude72 wrote:
Get some strong friends, you'll beat him in a flash.

It is a solo boss.
I am a Pyromancer and I beat him on second try
good luck!
no he is note a solo boss because if you have friends doing the quest with you they can help you i the battle so i had two balance, one death which was me, and one myth

seth silverhammer
master death lvl 44

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
dude you cant get friends so just get some life spells and beat him

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
I am a storm wizard I got that quest at level 3 and was able to beat him the first time easily. I am not level 45 and have finished malistare

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
ffjkg wrote:
I am a storm wizard I got that quest at level 3 and was able to beat him the first time easily. I am not level 45 and have finished malistare
how is that can that happen i meen he would kill you because you have low life

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE. It's the opposite of impossible. Just work harder and bring a friend or something