Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite pet drop you've ever gotten?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I was very excited when a boss in GH called Hirkir dropped a storm cat pet for me.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
got a FROSTZILLA FROM killing vilad in the labyrinth SOOOOO RARE nearly impposible idk how

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Where in GH is he????? I really want a storm cat too!!!! And how much health does he have?

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Zuzulover499 wrote:
Where in GH is he????? I really want a storm cat too!!!! And how much health does he have?

Hirkir is located in Mirkholm Keep in Gh. I don't remember how much health he has.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I received a Lifebat from Jotun and his brothers, and an Icebird from Nightwing. I also got a Sunwing (Firebird? Not sure) from the second-to-last boss in the Crimson Fields, as well as a Firesnake from Boris Blackrock and several Silverback Wildclaws from the Raven coven.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I don't know about favorite, but he most useful pet I got was the Pixie Queen (with the Pixie card) from Smogger.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I never got a pet in battle. :(

Olivia Angelblossum, level 46 life

Saffron Deathwalker, level 11 death

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
my rarest pet drop was the ghost from the oni in plaza of conquests.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that Penpippi.

I wish that I could give you one of mine. I have 108 pets, most are from boss battles. I like to farm.

Try Lord Nightshade (Stormdrain Tower in Haunted Cave) - he gives a teen midnight sprite with card (Death - Dark Sprite). :) :) :)

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
My favorite pet is my black cat. He runs - like a dog. His little attack dance makes me smile. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

(but don't tell my other pets, they get jealous)

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Forgot to mention:

Lord Nightshade also drops another pet - Blue Banshee (no card), along with Elven Pendant (Fire Elf Card), Nightshade's Choker (2 Weakness Cards), and a Starlight Pony for one day. :D

Now 110 pets :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Since you said favorite pet ever, it was Icezilla in test realm, I loved it. I have Frostzilla since that is all that transferred into live realms, but have yet to level it on principle, but may to have storm pet leveled up.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Before the pet update, I received the Minotaur pet from Youkai in the Tree of Life. Since the pet never gave me a card, I never used it. After the pet update, I began training the Minotaur for my Myth Wizard. I managed to get it to epic in order to get the card and in the process got boosts to health, accuracy, and damage. So, I would say that little guy is my favorite pet.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
fancymay wrote:
Skeletal Warrior, definitely.

Where do you get the Skeletal Warrior?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I love all my pets. But if i had to pick one from a boss battle it would be my pet Sunbird. I got it some where in Labyrinth. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Robert Firefountain
Level 36 Pyromancer

Explorer
May 22, 2009
rolo527 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that Penpippi.

I wish that I could give you one of mine. I have 108 pets, most are from boss battles. I like to farm.

Try Lord Nightshade (Stormdrain Tower in Haunted Cave) - he gives a teen midnight sprite with card (Death - Dark Sprite). :) :) :)
Thank you for caring! I will try get a pet from Lord Nightshade! :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
i got a sun bird from this boss in mooshu on lucas fireshard
Lucas FireShard lvl 50 fire Cody StormTail lvl 30 balance Richard StormStaff lvl 13 storm Richard IceCloud lvl 22 ice Alex SoulBlood lvl 15 death Blake SummerFlower lvl 1 life

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I dont have a favorite pet, but I got a pet in Test Realm I really Liked! It was a Death Minotaur Pet that gives Death Minotaur Card! :D But sadly as you all may know, Test Realm doesnt affect Live Realm, so in Live Realm I didnt have it!

Oh and when the pet came out in Live Realm (But Not On My Character in My BackPack as You Know) I tried getting it, but Two weeks later (I still didnt have it) I looked it up on YouTube and it said that it was Canceled from the game or the Drop Rate was Way Too Low! I tried getting it once again seeing if a Miracle comes and the Drop Rate was just REALLY low, yet no Pet. I guess Ill try again some other time... MAYBE.

Btw, do any of you know if i have to get it from Hatching now, if so I feel really stupid

Hehe Actually I think I saw on YouTube that it is from hatching, but Maybe it was my Imagination!

Oh, sry I am getting WAY off topic, so I will stop Complaining... oh and I dont mean to be a Burdan (Sry if I spelled it wrong)

Thanks for Taking your time Reading this and Hearing me complain LOL!

CYA, THANKS AGAIN!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
My, so many to choose from... My favourite was my first storm cat until I got a storm serpent (I just love her grin as she casts, she is always happy!). I also love the trolls and frogs, they have so much character.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
braden21199 wrote:
fancymay wrote:
Skeletal Warrior, definitely.

Where do you get the Skeletal Warrior?

You get the Skeletal Warrior from Viktor Snowcrusher in The Drake Hatchery, Dragonspyre.

Anyway, my favorite pet is my Stormzilla, but my favorite pet drop was Krokomummy from Keeper of the Fang, Vault of Ice, Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
i got a blue ghost thing one time and it was pretty cool. I also have gotten a few sprites and an inferno cat. None of them but the inferno cat gave cards and all he gave was a fire cat card and i know that spell from training. Most of my cool pets i got from gift cards and i dont really try to get a lot of pets. I would rather train them then get them.

Blaze DragonCaller Level 20 Diviner