Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school has best spells?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I don't know fire as some cool spells and same with life beause some spells heal you.... :)

Survivor
May 21, 2009
its fire the lady at the beginning says so when you go to the fire school

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
all of them are good at what they are good at
Ex: myth is good at summons, death is a stealing magic, life heals.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
each school has a strong thing about it and a weak thing about it i hope this helps

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Storm: Best Offense but weak defense
Balance: Little Bit of Everything
Life: Healing and lots of health
Ice: Best at defense and health
Fire: Long Lasting Attacks
Myth: Summoning minions and attack, weak defense
Death: Draining energy and healing themselves
Hope this helped!

-Chelsea FairyStrider 39 Magus Diviner(Storm)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
it depends on what type of spells you like. storm has good attacks bub it has bad accuracy and week defenses. myth has good defenses but but the attacks aren't that great. death has spells that can steal health that you can use to heal your self with. life has very good healing spells that can be very useful. fire has spells that linger and attack your opponent over and over again. balance is a mixture of all the schools. I'm not so sure about ice but i think their defenses are good.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
.I'd say that storm is the best attack school.balance is a mixture of everything.life is good at healing.fire is sort of in the middle of attack.ice is half defense half offense.death is good at attacking and giving life back to you.myth is good at two different attacks in 1 spell so that's my answer!!!javascript:emoticon(':D'); :D javascript:emoticon(':D');

Survivor
May 09, 2010
i think that life school might be the second best, next too fire school, which i would say is a number one. The fire school has tons of super strong spells, and a lot of spells that deal damage over time. the life school is second because when you are in a battle with another person and they continuously ask you to heal them until you say you cant or you dont have the right spell to do it.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Well, it depends on what you like. I like powerful offense so I'll say Storm is the best. It's the most powerful.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
In my opinion every school has the best spells.

I'll explain myself. KI made the game so that every player on each school can feel proud of something they have great potential on.

However, every school has it's weaknesses and it's strengths.

So, every school has the best spells... in their way :)

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i can tell you all about the spells. storm is all about power but there is always a very good chance it will fizzle. myth wizards like minions, life wizards heal and death wizards steal life from the enemy and give half to themselves.i hope this helps!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
This is EASY! stom of course! BUT!!! Ice gives great health and can be powerful if secondary school is storm! TRUST ME!!
Level 32 Ice
Sierra Pearlsmith!

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
balance of course so i chose balance balance rules plus judgement

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
It kind of depends on what you are looking for, every school has somthing good aboutit. :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
It would definetly be fire, life and storm! fire is AWESOME ! Life can heal and is cool especialy level 58 . Storm has awesome spells too. Like storm lord and kraken 8)!

Natalie Dragonflame
Level:23
Krophinx

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I thinkthe school with the best spells are fire, storm, and life. Fire because it's the best ! Storm because it's spells are awsome like, storm lord and kraken 8)! Life because you can heal and the level 48 and 58 spells are amazing :-D!

Natalie Dragonflame
Level:23
Krophinx

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I think FIRE is the best school because of meteor strike and it dosen't fizzle as much as storm :)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I think all spells are awesome,but I do like life best. Why? because we can have difrent school spells!

P.S. this works for all schools! :)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
I would have to say storm.

No, no, no, no, no.
Storm isn't only school with best spells.

There is not the best school at all.

All schools have advanteges, and disadvanteges.

Let's say storm on life.

Storm has really big damage, but very low acc. (70%)
Life is oposite, bad attack, big acc. (90%) PLUS healing spells.

Hope you understand now. See you in the spiral!

Thomas FrostSword lvl 28

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
To tell you the truth, I think Fire, life, or storm. You see, storm has really strong spells that can do 1000 damage i.e. trident. But then Fire will grant you standard spells that can do 690 damage i.e. Helephant. Finally, Life can do some damge to Death eniemies i.e. MALIASTARE! Plus they can give you about 885 life i.e. Satyr. So there are my top three favoirte schools.

P.S. THE KROK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Every school has it's goods and bads. For example the storm school has great power but bad accuracy, and the life school is the opposite. But in my opinion the balance school is the best.

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mario7709's little brother says: I think that there are two that I like equaly they are fire and life fire has damge over time spells which are cool and life can heal anyone

Andrew Wlidstalker lvl 32