Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets from farms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I've heard about something called farms and that you can get pets from them. So what is a farm, how do you get there, and how do you get pets from it?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
You must be new so I am gonna awnser you're question. Farm(ing) is a term meaning you are going to repeatedly fight a boss for a specific thing/reason.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
People who say they are "farming" pets means that they are battling the boss or monster until it drops. They call it farming because it takes a long time before the monster/boss will drop the item. Hopes that helps you! :D

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Oh you poor conused person her let me shed some light on this

1: Farming is beating a boss until you get the item you want.
2:Farming for a pet means you keep fighting a certain boss until they drop the pet you want but remember pets hatrch from eggs now so you will need to wait until its hatched to find out what it is.

Nathan LegendWeaver

A wizard by day and asleep by night :D

Btw i need to arm the plague and death oni today (august 12) meet me in moo shu vampire realm at the great Buddha Btw again i dont have text xhat so just send me a frend request

Survivor
May 02, 2009
babydragon932 wrote:
I've heard about something called farms and that you can get pets from them. So what is a farm, how do you get there, and how do you get pets from it?

Farming is when you bet bosses over and over to get the loot they drop such as pets. You can't get there it's just trying to get something from bosses. Hope This Helped!!!!
Do You Still have questions Ask Me!!!!