Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Black Pearls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Its not that difficult if you learn how to play the game.

First - you have to know how to realm jump. GO to options and when the screen pops up, look at the top and the last bubble says Realms. You can then choose a Realm and go to it. Realms are a way of dividing all the players so 100,000 people are not in the same game world.

Second - go to mooshoo. Buy the transmute card from Yoshioo i think his name is as soon as you enter mooshoo. (He carries 3 tranmute cards. I would buy them all. hint hint)

Third - Go to the Ancient Burial Grounds. just before you have to go through that maze there are 3 teleport stones. Choose the blue one. This brings you to the back two house.

Fourth - Ok. Now the fun begins. Run back and forth between the 2 houses and you will eventually see Black Lotus appearing. Also run up the side road toward the structure. it's easy.

Fifth. If you do not get any black lotus, change to the next realm and run it again.

I did this and in 1 hour, I found about 40 Black Lotus, 5 Pearls, 20 Mist wood, about 5 Acorns, a Pile of Mushrooms with niteshade.

If you did not find enough black pearls, use the transmute card you bought in step 2 and make them.

Learn how to transmute and make your own stuff. There are secret treasure cards that are not part of the game you can make. It's Awesome.
Maybe I will tell you a few later.

Good Hunting and hope this helps.

Hero
May 27, 2009
avery1998 wrote:
Learn how to transmute and make your own stuff. There are secret treasure cards that are not part of the game you can make. It's Awesome.
Maybe I will tell you a few later.

Good Hunting and hope this helps.

There aren't any secret treasure cards -- what are you talking about?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Anyone with proper crafting level and who has bought the recipe and has necessary-15 black lotus-components can transmute black pearls, it isn't a secret treasure card, despite the fact you transmute at card crafting station. Please get facts straight.