Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The crafting lady wont accept my work!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
You know the recipe missions?
well in marleybone i Crafted the two swords and one ring. I had one ring left, but no scrap iorn. I went the the guy in the baazar and bought the iorn. I made the ring and the quest said to talk to the lady. I went to her and she said i wasn't finished with my mission. I still don't know how to fix this. Oh and this same thing happened to my sister, but with the sword.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
They need to be in your backpack when you go see the lady. If you sold them, you can go buy the same items back at the Bazaar. As long as you crafted as many as were asked for, you'll get credit.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
clairegirl123 wrote:
You know the recipe missions?
well in marleybone i Crafted the two swords and one ring. I had one ring left, but no scrap iorn. I went the the guy in the baazar and bought the iorn. I made the ring and the quest said to talk to the lady. I went to her and she said i wasn't finished with my mission. I still don't know how to fix this. Oh and this same thing happened to my sister, but with the sword.

i have accidently sold my stuff before talking to ds crafting guy they need to be in back pack otherwise wont accept

Survivor
May 28, 2009
This happened on my ice and Prof Greyrose told me it was a bug and you had to make 1 more of each

Delver
Dec 26, 2009