Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't at least death students join Mlstre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Seriously why can't we join Malistare! "It would be a lot more fun playing on his side! Headmaster AMbrose Please reply!

Or the should be headmaster Malistare.

MALISTARE ROCKS!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I guess that would be interesting. but remember that death school itself isn't bad, just malistaire.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
X00X703 wrote:
Seriously why can't we join Malistare! "It would be a lot more fun playing on his side! Headmaster AMbrose Please reply!

MALISTARE ROCKS!

That would be awesome I have a death grandmaster myself and I feel it would be kinda cool, but i would like something to happen to the deaths students so we are not considered evil and no one wants to be our friend, Lol. Yet I think most wizards wont agree i think it would be cool and we would be Unique. This is my opinion now everyone share yours! :D HOPEFULLY WE CAN BE ON HIS SIDE FOR A LITTLE! I enjoyed this Topic, Keep Up the Good Work! :) Cya guys in the Spiral!

I am a Devil LOL Cya

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Yea that would be a good idea but i think fire and storm should get that option to. I mean think about it fire and storm are very distructive forces. Idk if its just me but i think fire and storm could seem kinda evil, like setting your opponent on fire or shocking them to death .

Wolf DarkBlade, Master Pyromancer.

See ya at tha arena 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
X00X703 wrote:

MALISTARE ROCKS!
I am a death wizard and I think that a really bad idea. what do you think death is evil. i mean just because we are death you think were evil. I be on ambrose side even if all the other wizard join malistare.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Fire would have to be able to also. ;)

LOL XD

Hey! it true! i love maistare myself, he is cool!

so i say, FIRE SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO JOIN MALISTARE! XD

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
mikelittle96 wrote:
Yea that would be a good idea but i think fire and storm should get that option to. I mean think about it fire and storm are very distructive forces. Idk if its just me but i think fire and storm could seem kinda evil, like setting your opponent on fire or shocking them to death .

Any school should get that chance. And every school has something good about it.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
This would be awesome i have always wanted to get Cyrus Drake angry lol .
= Samuel silver shield Magus necromancer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
mikelittle96 wrote:

]

Sorry I meant at least Death!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I have seen, way to many of these posts this past week.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
maybe there should be a button that allows your student to join malistare no matter what lvl he is there could be wizards running around with a certain badge and if you in a place with monsters you go into 1v1 battle

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
X00X703 wrote:

MALISTARE ROCKS!

It'd br cooler if at the very beginning right before making you're person you chose you pick good or Evil and also why only death?
excludeing the other schools is'nt smart
& since malestare has minions of all the different schools we all shud be able to join him if we pls 8)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
pandadj wrote:
X00X703 wrote:

MALISTARE ROCKS!
I am a death wizard and I think that a really bad idea. what do you think death is evil. i mean just because we are death you think were evil. I be on ambrose side even if all the other wizard join malistare.

you make good points
but some ppl want to be able to show our twisted sides
the secret dark fantesies we all house in the deepest reaches of our sub-consus
i meself wud have two charecters one on both sides

Andrew GoldenBlade lvl. 21 sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Goldenfish98 wrote:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

LOL XD

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire
You all seem to exclude other schools
why jus that school huh?
Everything has both good and evil in them
Balance Shows it's inner chaos
Fire burns away every thinng in it's way
Ice is cold and unforgiving
Storm is wild and untameable
Life is cruel and unfair
Myth has beasts so horrable it wud make you cower in fear even the bravest of us
And death ...?
Death is both a blessing and a curse on all mankind
Blessing Because it relives the suffering
Cures because it makes the sufferings loved-ones mourn

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Hmm, not fair if ONLY death got to.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Goldenfish98 wrote:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

LOL XD

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

My favorite school is fire, and I said at least death

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I have to say that all schools should be able to chose if they want to be on the...idk what to call the sides, SPOILERS malestair IS technicly doing this for love.END OF SPOILERS. because really, think about it, if it was only death that was evil, (fire and storm also, for those who are asking for it) that would mean that we would only have a few schools to fight, and also, i think that they should have there own realm, like wizard 101 icon right now is the 'good' realm, and for the 'bad' side could be a dragon or something, will take a long time to make, but i take it will be a gread addition to the game, or a new game ;). i somehow take it that there a few people who will dissagre just because of the time it will take, and the possibility that the game as it is right now will take a long time to add new content.

Defender
May 18, 2009
I have a death wizard and i think that's a good idea :D I think it would be cool to be bad every once in a while :D

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
coolbran wrote:
X00X703 wrote:

MALISTARE ROCKS!

That would be awesome I have a death grandmaster myself and I feel it would be kinda cool, but i would like something to happen to the deaths students so we are not considered evil and no one wants to be our friend, Lol. Yet I think most wizards wont agree i think it would be cool and we would be Unique. This is my opinion now everyone share yours! :D HOPEFULLY WE CAN BE ON HIS SIDE FOR A LITTLE! I enjoyed this Topic, Keep Up the Good Work! :) Cya guys in the Spiral!

I am a Devil LOL Cya

R U crazy or something? i am dying(no comments please) for a death friend. i am wolf thunderwielder i am in mooshoo level 28 storm and i think the death school is beastly after level 26 the get super strong and awesome, go storm with death teams!

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
This would be awsome! I would seriously love this, sadly I have a feeling that if ki did this it would only be for a couple days a year bcuz the game is about saving the spiril ,not destroying it (I have to admit that I would want to destroy somthiing just as much as save it). But this (like I said b4) would be awsome :D

Amber Stormsong level 28 storm

Amber Soulhunter level 21 death

Taylor Emeraldspear level 18 life

(I have other wizards I don't play on as much)

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
That would be cool but like some others said before other schools should also have the chance. I think it would be very cool for you to choose Ambrose/Good or Malistare/Evil because it would add a whole new concept to the game of good players fighting evil players instaed of everyone fighting monsters. Also they could change it so that there is a good player "base" or world and an evil one. Then there would be in between worlds where good and evil could fight. :D

(WHEW this was tiring to type)

Adam Trolldust Lvl 48 Myth Student

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
oh and you know what else evil wizards should have there own spells and evil teachers

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i think that would be bad idea. i no i am a death wiz myself but everyone would think that death is evil. its not!!!!!!!!!! maybe if mlstre does something good for once(weird i no ). if thats too weird for some people, then maybe he could do something for his own benefit then go back to being bad. DEATH ISNT EVIL PEOPLES!!!!!!! PLS DONT THINK THAT!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
8)
KingWizerd wrote:
Goldenfish98 wrote:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

LOL XD

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire
You all seem to exclude other schools
why jus that school huh?
Everything has both good and evil in them
Balance Shows it's inner chaos
Fire burns away every thinng in it's way
Ice is cold and unforgiving
Storm is wild and untameable
Life is cruel and unfair
Myth has beasts so horrable it wud make you cower in fear even the bravest of us
And death ...?
Death is both a blessing and a curse on all mankind
Blessing Because it relives the suffering
Cures because it makes the sufferings loved-ones mourn

wow. that is deep. but so true 8)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Goldenfish98 wrote:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

LOL XD

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

I said at least! Anyway, I'm a level 26 fire.