Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the point of grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Okay a few days after i turned lvl 20 i noticed i could go to grizzleheim and i was excited! but i told my friend i was really bored of grizzleheim a few days later and he said you can skip it! So exactly whats the point of grizzleheim?! i mean it wasnt even part of the story line! thanx everyone!

Inspired by Norse mythology, Grizzleheim is an airy, outdoor landscape of snowy mountains, glacial ridges and towering trees that is home to three new Wizard101 tribes - Bears, Wolves and Ravens.

Players will first encounter the Viking Bears of Grizzleheim, great traders with the ability to travel the worlds of the Spiral, in the free-to-play areas of Wizard City.

As student wizards adventure through subsequent worlds, Grizzleheim will offer new quests, new locations to explore, new opponents and new Viking-themed decorative housing items interspersed throughout the mid and higher levels of the game.

I am Baldur GoldPaws, a trader from far-off Grizzleheim. I have sailed across the great sea of skies to guide you in all things related to my home world.
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Grizzlehiem is an optional world if you get bored or taking a break from the story line or if you are done with the story line and WHEN WILL CELESTIA COME OUT!?! Sorry about that i finished story line and grizzlehiem so i'm still looking forward to celestia.
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Grandmaster Life
Dragonrider

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Haha yeah a bunch of ppl been saying 1 of celestias dungeons r really hard i wanna try it!!! they said u can do it in the test realm YAY go celestia is that like another life world since MooSHoo is sorta life stuff?!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
panda314 wrote:
Okay a few days after i turned lvl 20 i noticed i could go to grizzleheim and i was excited! but i told my friend i was really bored of grizzleheim a few days later and he said you can skip it! So exactly whats the point of grizzleheim?! i mean it wasnt even part of the story line! thanx everyone!

Grizzleheim is for FUN! It's an optional world that you can play at and it is all for FUN. It is optional, so you don't have to go there. I love Grizzleheim, it's my absolute favorite world. I think it's a lot of fun and I love the theme. You ask "what's the point" of Grizzleheim, and the answer is that the point of it is to have fun there. What's the point of playing the game at all? FUN!!